Crazy love💋

Im obsessed with that picture 😂

Karls p.o.v

I hugged sapnap and left his house I drove my car and dropped George off. I went home to my mom and sister "UGHHH IT WAS A LONG DAYYY" I said yelling "hey hunny just cooking dinner." Mom said. I ran upstairs in my room and sat in my gaming chair.

I texted on my phone EVERYONE ON MINECRAFT as I texted all my friends. They all agreed and went in the game like 70 minutes later we was in a server and I heard sapnap flirting with people it made me a little jealous but I brushed it I notice another player join the game we all ran over to the person and made a big circle around the person "OMG SHES HOTTTT" Tommy said "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT UGLY THING" quackity said "LANGUAGE " (guess who said that🙄)

We heard someone join the discord call and we heard sapnap girlfriend "NO NO NO SAPNAP YOU CANT ADD HER TO EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE WE GO WE SEE HER" George said "yeah dude that's not cool.." I said agreeing with George as we left the call.

I called George and we made this great idea to make them jealous "LETS GET MARRIED " I said to George "wait-what?" George said confused "COME ON IT WILL BE FUNN" I said smiling "ok ok fine" we went into a empty server and started to build the church for us to get married in.

Sapnap p.o.v

I couple minutes went past due to the accident of George and karl I saw and heard that my girlfriend and my friends was NOT getting along they kept fighting so I left I saw that George and karl was in a game. I joined it and saw that they was almost done building a church? I ran over to Karl and shifted and looked up. We basically almost Minecraft kissed but that was his first time he ever rejected me of kissing me in Minecraft . I typed in chat "hey can I join your call?" They didn't even say anything they just added me to there call and I joined

"look I'm sorry that I did that back there I wasn't thinking so just please forgive me." I said begging them

I heard George giggling and say it's okay and added Dream in the call

"OH MY FUCKING GODDD SHES SO UGHH" Dream said yelling

"Hi dream" George said as we heard him smiling

"Oh hi George"Dream said

We was playing Minecraft when I heard my mom call my name for dinner I told the others I'll be afk to eat dinner I had chicken mash potatoes and green beans once I got done I went back in my room to play. A couple hours past and I was super sleepy so I told them I was gonna go to sleep they all said bye and I left. So here I am now just lying on my bad speechless just thinking about sapnap.

I really wanted to cuddle with him but I knew I couldn't because he was nowhere near me I really wanted him to come over so I called him

Calling....

Connecting....

Connected...

K: "Hey uh Nick?"

S: yeah what's up!?"

K: c-can you uh co-come over?"

S: ofc lemme pack my stuff

K: oh okie thank youuu wait what about school?

S: what about it?

K: nvm haha

About an hour past I fell asleep while I was sleeping I felt someone get in the bed with me...

Sapnap p.o.v

I arrived at Karl's house and I saw someone fall from a window at Karl's house I giggled and knocked on his door multiple times no answer.. I tried calling him no answer.. Then I remembered I stole one of his house keys. For safety reasons I grabbed the key from my key chain and slid the key in the lock and twisted it.. It worked! I walked in hoping not to wake him up I walked upstairs and I opened a door... I opened it and saw Karl's sister sneaking a boy in her room "oooo ima tell yo daddy" I said giggling "OMG WYD COME HELP HE GET HIM UP HES SO HEAVY" karl sister said laughing I rushed to help the boy and when he got up I pushed him because I was over protective about his sister he rolled his eyes and I went into karl room.

I saw Karl he was sleeping with no shirt on like this

But karl and weaker 🥲😭

I sat on his bed and started playing with his hair he jumped and looked at me and smiled he jumped on me and we started to cuddle

How they cuddled but dark and karl and sapnap

I tried to go to sleep with karl in my arms but I couldn't I went on my phone for a bit and I scrolled on TikTok while I was on TikTok I got a notification from Dream saying

Dream💚

D: Nick where did you go?

S: Over Karl's house he couldn't sleep.

D: alright George is here to.

S: 😏

D: shut up I would never

S:😏😏😏😉😉😉😉

D: I'm blocking you...

I was giggling at the texts and I forgot Karl was near me I stopped laughing because I didn't wanna wake him up I ended up falling asleep.

Karl p.o.v

I heard screaming from my room while I was asleep. I heard Dream Jessica and George voice they all was laughing I opened my eyes and my eyes started to hurt from the light. I saw that dream George sapnap and Jessica was playing games on my computer. I didn't mind so I went on my phone for a bit. They didn't know I was up yet, I decided to get up and take a shower.

I sat up went off the bed into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and got undressed. I heard someone opened the door. My heart was beating so fast because I was naked. I heard the person be really quiet opening the door....

Who do you think it is?... tbc.

ALSO I ALWAYS STOP AT SOMEWHERE NEAR 1000 WORDS