The funny prank❤️

Karls p.o.v

I set the camera up to do the prank the prank was ima go sleep on the couch prank. I went in the room
"Sapnap" I said shaking him to wake up "wha..what Karl" sapnap said looking at me "I'm gonna go sleep on the couch okay?" I said "what why?" He said pulling my arm "idk I just don't wanna sleep with you.." I said "are you mad at me or something?" Sapnap said pulling me in the bed "what no it's just hot and I don't wanna sleep with you" I said getting up "Jacobs please stop" He said getting up. Awww he's so cute I said in my mind "no, I'm sleeping on the couch " I said walking in the hallway where the other camera was "your not sleeping on the couch " he said pulling my waist and grabbing me into a hug "Nick stoop" I said giggling "no you stop and come back to the room" he said "fine I'll go in your room to sleep then " I said running to his room "Jacobs stop I'm tired i just wanna sleep with you" he said walking to his room "go" I said "fine I'm leaving" he said as he went in my room and closed the door "okay guys ima fake sleep in his bed to see what he does" I said whispering at the camera.

I faked sleep for about 2 minutes until he came in his room and laid down with me. I slid out his arms and picked up the camera and ended the video. And went to sleep.

"Sapnap..sapnap" I woke up from Dream shaking sapnap to wake "what dude your gonna wake up Karl" sapnap said leaving the room with Dream. I got up to go take a shower but someone was already in there I think it was dream and sapnap "guys can you get out I need to take a shower" I said twisting the door handle "NO" sapnap said barricading the door "wha..why?" I said pushing the door "STOP HIM I DON'T WANT HIM TO SEE MY DICK" Dream said "ew dude what are y'all doing" I said stepping away from the door and running downstairs onto the couch

1 hour later

I walked upstairs to go on my computer for a little bit I walked in my room and started to play I meet a couple new friends and they was pretty nice we FaceTimed on discord and played a lot of games until sapnap came in the room I didn't even know he was in the room until I felt someone grab me "dude wtf?" I said turning around to see sapnap "dude?" He said looking into my soul "I mean sapnap" I said smiling "what was you doing this past hour you've been really quiet" sapnap said "uhm whose that?" One of my friends said "yeah who is he" the other said giggling "idk what are you doing in my house do I know you?" I said giggling "stand up really quick" sapnap said with a serious face on "ooo he's in trouble by his boyfrienddd" my friends said "ima show you guys how much of a cry baby and baby he is" sapnap said "I don't wanna sleep with you anymore.." sapnap said with a serious face "I-why did I do something" I said as my eyes start to tear up "LOOK HES GONNA CRY" he said laughing and hugging me "ugh" I said walking over to the computer and talking to my friends again "hey do you guys wanna do a challenge? It's basically like if you lose you have a eat a really hot wing" Dream said picking his head thur my door "uh yeah sure" sapnap said agreeing "I'll do it" I said as I said bye to friends and got up "okay George already ordered the wings so you had no choice" Dream said giggling.

I followed sapnap down the stairs holding his hand and we saw George opening the wings "okay so we are gonna play wing or truth" Dream said "okay bettt" sapnap said.

We all sat down and played "karl wing or truth" George said "truth" I said "who was the last person you called at 5 in the morning " he said giggling "hmmm I think quackity " I said thinking to myself "okay hm dream truth or dareee" I said giggling "dare" he said "hm have you ever thought about breaking up with George?" I said giggling as he took the wing with no thinking "it's not even spicy what wings did you even get bae?" Dream said eating and looking at George "the ones that you said it get "

A hour past and I was on my 5 wing I was blowing my breath in and out and I was basically moaning " Karl and you stop moaning" Dream said giggling "I thought you said it wasn't hot" I said moaning "Ughhh sapnap" I said "let's do a tiktok" George said pushing me up "okay" I said still breathing hard George set the camera up and pressed play it was the one that went like "here kitty kitty here kitty kitty here kitty kitty here kitty here kitty kitty ah" we began to dance but felt sapnap grab my waist "no karl" he said as he went in fort of me so the camera won't see me I got on his back and sync the song the video ended and George posted "I'm a little tired ima head to sleep" I said smiling and yawning "yeah same George said following upstairs.

Sapnap p.o.v

It was just me and dream left we ate snacks and drinks to the point we ended up drunk we went upstairs to find Karl and George cuddling "h-hey you s-stop cu- cuddling with m-my boyfriend" I said pushing George away "w-wtf d-dude do-don't hit my boyfriend" Dream said "hahaha I'm sorry brother" I said giggling "it's okay" he said laughing

Hehe