Chapter 6: Germany (Avengers 2012)

Location: Hellicarrier

No One's POV

Year: 2012
________________________________

Steven Rogers, Black Widow, and Bruce Banner walked into the room where Nick Fury and (Y/n) are. 

"Woah this thing goes invisible and flies!" 

(Y/n)  said freaking out over how cool the Hellicarrier is.

"Gentlemen."

Fury said turning around and shaking hands with Steve who handed Fury a $10 bill for reasons that made (Y/n) raise his eyebrows but he quickly dismissed it.

"Mr. Ame... I mean Steve. Can I ask you to do something for me?"

(Y/n) said while looking kind of embarrassed.

"Go ahead, kid."

Steve replied.

" I was wondering if you could possibly sign my Captain American cards. They're collectors edition."

(Y/n) said reaching into his pocket.

"Once all this is over I might."

Steve said before walking away. (Y/n) set the suitcase with his suit in it on a random table somewhere as he started walking around looking at the several things that were present. (Y/n) looked at the monitors and only saw gibberish since he's not a rocket scientist or whatever.

Black Widow or unknown to (Y/n) Natasha took Bruce to his lab where he'd spend most of his time instead of a cage-like he thought. (Y/n) sat in an empty chair bored out of his mind.

"These guys are no fun."

(y/n) mumbled to himself as he looked around the room. 

"We got a hit. 67% match. Wait, cross match.  79%."

(Y/n) heard from a distance making him quickly stand up out of his chair. 

"Location?"

Agent Coulson asked the man.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

The agent said. 

"Captain, you're up."

Fury said and Steve gave a nod. Fury also looked over to (Y/n) who looked more serious than before.

"You too ..."

Meanwhile in Germany

The man or god known as Loki walks down a flight of stairs with his Scepter in his hand. As Loki walked past a man he hit the man across the face making him fall over not dead, but with a serious head injury.