Chapter 22: Guardians of the Galaxy (GOTG 2014)

I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted this. sorry. But since it's a new chapter I'm making this one especially longer than the others. Let me know if you like longer parts.

The fight for the fate of the planet waged on. Ronan's ship was beyond damaged from everything (Y/n) done. There were holes in the side of killer whales in almost every part of the ship. By now, Ronan had enough of the childish games of these people. He grabbed his hammer with the infinity stone planted inside and stormed out of his "throne room". 

"Sir, I don't know how much more of this the ship can take," Nebula said worriedly to Ronan.
He just glared at her. 

"Go get the others. They're on the ship now. I'll deal with this one." 
Nebila listened and hurried off to find Gamora and the others who had just infiltrated the ship.
Ronan stood glaring out of one of the many holes (Y/n) had made in his ship. He looked up at the flying dot in the sky. The two made direct contact. This only seemed to further fuel Ronana's anger. (Y/n) began his slow descent down but began picking up speed quickly. Ronan charged up the hammer.

"You impudent child! You dare stand in my way? Ruin MY plans?" By now the purple light from the infinity stone was glowing so bright the people outside could see it. "You are NOT ... and you will never be ... INVINCIBLE!!"

As (Y/n)'s fist connected with the hammer, a massive wave of powerful purple energy shot out from the ship completely tearing it in two. On the ground, buildings shook and people fell to their knees. (Y/n) felt like his arm was going to burn off, he could feel the muscles tearing off his body and his skin peeling. He hit the ground hard with a loud thud. Dust flew everywhere, (Y/n) saw he was in a crater right next to Ronan. Pieces of the ship were scattered everywhere. There were pieces in buildings, some stuck in the ground, and others had crushed some of the civilians.

"Don't you see, Ronan? I am ... Invincible." (Y/n) said with a chuckle. He looked down at his arm, it was burned to a crisp and completely black. "Maybe not."
(Y/n) rose to his feet slowly with Ronan doing the same.

"I'm through playing these games with you, child! I will kill you and your friends and every person on this planet! I'll make sure it hurts too!"

Ronan picked up his cracked hammer. It gleaned a bright purple hue, and he held it towards (Y/n) who barely moved out of the way of a large beam of purple energy. As Ronan charged up another attack (Y/n) flew toward him punching him in the face as hard as possible. Ronan dropped the hammer from the attack, then (Y/n) grabbed him by the arm and took their fight into the sky. He punched and kicked Roanan until the two were nearly in space. Then he grabbed Roanan by the arm, spun him around to pick up some momentum, and then let go. Ronan hit the ground with a thud so loud that it echoed across nearly the entire planet.

Elsewhere, Rocket, Drax, Gamora, and Peter all just landed back down safely thanks to the help of Groot's sacrifice. Rocket looked around on the destroyed ground of the planet picking up anything that looked similar or close to a stick. Tears rolled down his fur and onto the bundle of sticks in his hand. Drax walked over to him and patted Rocket on the top of his head.

"He died like a true warrior," Drax told Rocket calmly. 

"The idiot shouldn't have died in the first place." Rocket yelled but continued carrying the bundle of sticks. 

Peter and Gamora looked on in the distance as Ronan shot beam after beam in the sky in rage-filled attempts to take (Y/n) out. "Alright! I got it." Peter shouted.

"Got what?" Rocket asked, sniffling.

"I got another plan. All we need is to get to Ronan. Then we...." Before Peter could finish his sentence Ronan came flying in and crashed into Drax. (Y/n) flew down and landed next to Gamora.