Chapter 19: Battle Beast (GOTG 2014)

Sorry that this part is kinda short. I'll make the next one longer.

The beast let out a loud, monstrous roar as he rushed at (Y/n). "Shouldn't you give me a name first? Or take me out for dinner?" the beast swung his giant mace horizontally at (Y/n). (Y/n) flew into the air and dodged the attack. The beast dropped the mace and leaped into the air grabbing (Y/n) by the arm again and throwing him to the ground. (Y/n) slowly got up and whipped some blood from his mouth. "To be exact. Who are you?" (Y/n) asked. The beast growled and picked up his mace yet again. "Not much of a talker?"

With a loud roar, the beast ran at (Y/n) who did the same. (Y/n) pulled his fist back and sent a punch at the beast who grabbed it with his pawn. 

"Such disappointment." He talked through a loud and bored sigh. Using his own arm he pulled (Y/n) into his knee and then kicked him away in the direction of the ship he arrived in. (Y/n) stood up quickly and grabbed it before hurling it in the direction of the beast. It exploded on impact leaving a crater where it did. But, in that crater was also the beast standing without a scratch on him.

He growled and picked up his giant mace. "It seems I made a mistake coming here. Try again when you're stronger." The beast lunged at (Y/n) and swung his mace Downard striking (Y/n) across the top of the head. Then picking (Y/n) up by his head and pulled him close to his face. "From now on, I want you to always remember this face. Every morning when you wake, and every night in your slumber. I am the Battle Beast." 

The Beast slammed (Y/n)'s head into the ground before bringing his mace above his head. With a loud roar, he slammed it down onto (Y/n)'s chest. Blood flew onto the mace and onto the Beast who soaked in it with a smile on his face.

The Beast stepped over (Y/n)'s body and made his way over to Ronan who was done beating on Drax. "I'm ready to get outa here Ronan. Have you gotten the orb?" The Beast asked.

"No. But, I might know who has it. Let's go get it."

(Y/n) struggled to stand on his two feet. He slowly stumbled his way over to Drax who was passed out and bleeding profusely on the ground. "Well, this sure turned into a shit show! No that's to this walking idiot!" Rocket yelled in frustration while pointing at Drax.

"Where's Peter and Gamora?" (Y/n) asked ignoring Rocket's earlier comments. Rocket scoffed and pointed over to a random direction in space. 

"Probably dead, floating somewhere in space." Rocket explained.  (Y/n) wiped some blood that leaked from his mouth and took off into the sky. A destroyed and bloody suit barely hanging onto his body by a few threads. Watching (Y/n) take off Rocket kicked up a clump of dirt next to him. "Idiots! Every single one of them!. Flying off to their death. We're the only smart ones."

"I am Groot."

(Y/n) searched and searched but found no sign of them. Only a fleet of ships where they should have been. (Y/n) flew over to one of the ships that were floating in place with no one flying it. Only loud yelling from a man with blue skin and a mohawk. Along with Gamora pleading for him to keep Peter alive. 

(Y/n) rushed back to Rocket as fast as possible.  "Well, he's alive for now. But, he seems to have been captured by an alien."

Rocket looked at (Y/n) with a look of annoyance and disbelief. "Ah, damn it! Just when I think I can catch a break."

"I am Groot. I.. am groot." Groot said to Rocket.

"Son of a bitch. Fine, we can go save Quill. You coming Drax?"

"I will assist you three in the return of the man and the green one."

Rocket let out a groan and walked over to a small ship that was left behind. "Well, let's go save Quill. Also..." He turned to (Y/n). "It is incredibly ironic and funny that you are calling others "aliens."

"I see that now. But I am half-human. That's gotta count for something, right?" Rocket shook his head and boarded the ship without saying a word. "Alright. I'll just go help save Peter... try not to bleed out and die in the process." (Y/n) touched the wound on his chest that was still leaking with a small amount of blood. For the most part, it was starting to heal and the wound was slowly closing.

Elsewhere, on the planet known as Vltrumite sitting in a cell. His once short black hair now covers his face and an equally as long beard. Not even a year in the cell and his life had turned into a miserable hell hole. In the lowest level of the prison where most people don't live more than a week.

"Well, here we are." A voice said from the outside of his cell. Turning his head he looked and saw Thragg, leader of the Viltrumite army standing with his two most trusted soldiers. Conquest, who has conquered more than 1,000 planets alone. And Anissa. Not much is known about her except for her "attitude" to certain strong Viltrumites. "Standing in front of the cell with this shell of a warrior. I must ask, why throw it all away? For some kid who thinks he's..."