Chapter 15: Omni-Man vs. Invincible

As father and son clashed everyone watched in confusion, amazement, and shock. Why would two heroes be fighting in the middle of New York City? Regardless, (Y/n) was able to land a solid hit on Omni-Man in the head sending him flying into a building.

"That wasn't a part of the plan." (Y/n) said out loud flying over to the building and trying his hardest to hold it up.

Fortunately for (Y/n), the building was vacant and under construction. As Omni-Man got he cursed under his breath. The pain from his head still hadn't healed so it's safe to say... it hurt a lot more than it should have.

"Still trying to play hero? Give it up." Omni-Man told (Y/n) catching him off guard and slamming him into the ground again.

As (Y/n)'s body flew back into the air Omni-Man grabbed him by the leg-spinning him around and throwing him. As (Y/n)'s body skirted across the ground building and the road was destroyed by the force.

Omni-Man flew to (Y/n)'s body on the ground with his arms crossed and his vision blurred.

"This all could have been prevented. If you weren't so stubborn."

(Y/n) clenched his fists and slowly stood up.

"You're wrong. You would have done this either way! Whether I got in your way or not!" (Y/n) yelled out in anger and sadness.

"There it is. Denying the inevitable will only make things worse." Omni-Man told (Y/n). His eyelids were growing heavy and his head spinning.

(Y/n) pulled his fist back and threw another punch at the man he once knew as his dad. Only this time, Omni-Man didn't move a muscle.

"That was cute," Omni-Man said hitting (Y/n) in the chin and sending him flying into the air. "But, I'm done playing games."

(Y/n) was able to catch his balance as Omni-Man flew in his direction. (Y/n) flew to his dad and connected fists sending a shockwave in every direction.

"This is all the strength you have? How are you supposed to protect these people if you can't defend against me? There are stronger people out there who will destroy this planet. Unless..."

"Unless I give up? I'm a hero. It's my job to protect my people here. Not some random aliens I've never met." (Y/n) interrupted Omni-Man.

Omni-Man grunted and seemed to be struggling with something for a second. He let out a sigh and grabbed (Y/n) by the arm throwing him threw several buildings.

flashback 

Year: 2008

(F/n) after just getting finished with his "job" arrived home the day after the Stark Interview. As he opened the door he was bombarded with questions from (Y/n).

"Did you see it?! Tony Stark! He's... He's"

"Slow down there. Can I get a hug first?" (F/n) as kneeled to give (Y/n) a quick hug. "So, what is it you were gonna tell me?"

"Yesterday Mr. Stark told everybody he was... Iron Man! That cool hero in the suit." (Y/n) told his dad excitedly.

"Cool is an overstatement. More like... overrated." Eve said barging into their conversation.

"He's not lame! You're lame!"

"Very mature come back. It must have taken all of your tiny little bit of brainpower to come up with that." Eve joked knocking on (Y/n)'s skull to see if it was hollow.

"Knock it off you two." (M/n) said walking up to (F/n) and kissing him

Eve and (Y/n) cringed looking at the two. (M/n) let out a fake chuckle and rolled her eyes.