v. evelyn

evelyn
gender: female
meaning: wished for child

i picked this one because i've always wanted children, and you're the perfect one to raise them with.

h .xx

~

Babies. That's really all Harry had on his mind as of lately.

Harry wanted babies more than he wanted lights that turned on and off when you clapped. He wanted babies more than he wanted that new floral printed button up. He wanted babies more than anything.

Louis knew that. He also wanted kids, but he wasn't nearly as eager as Harry. He'd like to get a good foot set in his career and be married for awhile before having children.

Harry, on the other hand, would have had kids when he was fifteen, if he could've.

So, any time Harry was near a pregnant woman or a baby, he basically went crazy. Sometimes Louis had to remind Harry what normal behavior towards pregnant women is. (For example, asking to feel their belly once is okay. When you get to the fifth time, you need to be stopped.)

Generally, though, Harry was great with kids. He loved to play make-believe with them and tickle them and tell them stories. He got a little frustrated when, every once in awhile, a kid wouldn't like him, but he usually was over it pretty quickly.

Louis was also amazing with children, and it warmed Harry's heart to see that. Helping little kids up when they fell in the dirt, playing house, letting the kids ride on his back like he was a horse - Louis did it all. Harry knew, deep in his heart, that Louis was going to be the best father the world had ever seen.