Moon Guardian-Part II -Chapter Fifteen- For the love of fear

Alas, this story must come to an end. It makes me sad that I do not have any more reason to stay up all night. 

~0~

In the dark forest, where moonlight and fear lingered in the presence of love. Love, the only sanctuary they could find despite of the demons lurking behind them that's tearing them apart.

Lunassence's Point of View:

His mysterious presence made me fall back unto my steps. I looked into his eyes and I could hear his heartbeat in just a distance. I could feel his warm breath on my cheek as he reached out his hand to caress my face. I wanted to look away from his gaze but I knew I just can't. For his lips were on mine. There is no turning back. I felt the sturdy bark of a dead tree just right behind me. Pitch pressed my body unto it as he kissed me more. I tried to push him away, not that I don't love him, but this feeling inside me that's burning and it's driving me insane.

Although I tried to push him away from me, instead of using my hand to push him off, instead of making a force against him, it rested on his chest. Damn it let go of me Pitch. I couldn't breathe; I moved my head to the side, avoiding him from kissing me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I couldn't take it any longer; I just wanted to cry it all out. Why would the Man in the Moon take me away? It was my entire fault after all...

"I wish I could stay longer..." I said to him.

"Then stay with me." Pitch said. "Look at me."

He kissed me again and my head started to spin. He pressed his body against me and there, I began to cry.

"Shh..." he hushed as he continued to kiss me.

"No..." I whispered.

"Don't fight it, Luna." He said and didn't even bother to break the kiss.

I finally gave in.

I placed my hands on his back and started to use my claws, scratching him from behind. He gasped.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"It's okay..." he said and deepened the kiss.  I tilted my head to the side and he started to kiss my neck. I realized, I wanted him more. With the limited time I have to stay with him, I wanted more.

"More..."  I unintentionally whispered. I was surprised when I opened my eyes, we were in his lair. Lest, I don't care where we are. He carried me to his bed and continued to kiss me.

He suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're too innocent..." he replied.

"I want you..." I said.

He looked at me.

"I want you..." This time I finally cried.

Alas, he gave in and started to touch me, his fingers traveled all over my body.

"Are you sure?"  He asked.

I kissed him as a reply. Yes.

~0~

I woke up and I knew that I had to go. For the moon was calling me, I could sense it. I sat on the bed and was about to leave, Pitch pulled my arm.

"You're really going." He said as he looked me. His eyes were illuminated by the moon light, giving out a strong yellow color, like a dark eclipse.

"I should be." I replied.

He pulled me back on the bed and embraced me for the last time. And for the last time, I felt his heart beat on his bare chest. As our naked bodies were pressed against each other, I decide to kiss him for the very last time. He held my head from behind and pushed me against the soft bed.

"I'm sorry, But I have to go." I said to him.

"I Love you. Please, don't forget that."  He said.

"I Love you."

-End of Moon Guardian-