Chapter Six- Betrayal

So what's up guys? i cant believe it!  eighty one reads? I know its kinda small but for me its a WOW~! thanks guys and especially to Shadow4325 for reading and commenting! :D Love you all especially the readers!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - 

I spent the day at North's place.  the sun's rays went through the glass windows and I opened my eyes. I rubbed my hand on the soft bed and turned to the other side, Jack? I immediately stood up the moment I saw Jack sleeping beside me, AND WE WERE SHARING BLANKETS THE WHOLE TIME?! How did this happen? Okay, rewind....

(eight hours ago)

The guardians were arguing of Bunnymund's happy-go-lazy suggestion about cutting some slack. I touched baby tooth with my hands and cuddled her because of her cuteness. I looked at the guardians as their voices filled the entire room.

"Stop!" North's voice echoes the whole place. "Let's just sleep! I'm tired." North snapped his fingers and Sandy threw his dust ball at everyone except me and Jack. Sandy faced Jack and aimed the dust ball at him, he tried to freeze it using his frost but failed to do so, he dropped down on the maple floor,fast asleep. I looked at North and Sandy as they were  looking at me as if they have an evil plan.

"Hold on, don't tell me you're going to put me to sleep. I just passed out!" I said to them while stepping backwards.

"Don't worry, you'll wake up in no time!" those were the last words I heard before I passed out.

 - - - - 

Jack woke up and rubbed his eyes, I turned around so that I could avoid awkward eye contact. I can feel that he's smiling at me, I can feel it and I don't know why.

"Good morning, Luna." He greeted me and floated in the air and tried to wake everyone up.

" Wake up, sleepy heads!" he exclaimed as he tries to wake North and the others but they refused to wake up. " Sleepy heads." He scoffed. He went to me floating in mid-air and reached out his hand.

"Wanna go have some fun? Come on, I'll take you..."he immediately grabbed me by the arm and broke through the window. He hosited  me in a quick fashion  as I looked at my feet off the ground.

" It's okay, don't be scared." He said as we hopped on the tip of the pine trees.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him when I saw the statue of Liberty.

"Let's have fun chasing cars." Jack replied and winked and dropped me on a busy street on purpose. The car's were running soo fast and luckily I remembered that they can pass through me. It really did! I began to jump as high as I can due to my adrenaline rush (maybe). I was being tossed and turned and then upside down by the strong gush of wind.

" Jump, that's the basic etiquette  for flying."

"Easy for you to say, you're a guardian and I don't exist in this world!" I lashed out at him as I held onto his arm.

"I don't know how Pitch did that but... you're already floating." He points at my feet. I really am floating!

"Okay, let's go to that building right over there...." He points at a hundred storey building a few feet away. "Race me!" Jack glided in the air immediately, I can't just lose to him so I catched up with him in just a second.

"Cool! You're really are a great challenger." Jack flew as fast as he can. I almost won the race when I got distracted by a helicopter infront of me. I lost my pace and I began to fall.

"Jack!" I screamed as I was heading to the ocean. Jack sure saved my life and we almost crashed on the water.

"Just don't be afraid, try to walk..."