Chapter Five- The guardians of childhood...

I feel like Ive been thrown on the ground, dang it! It hurts! I heard voices; we’ll a lot of voices by different people. I peeked out from the sack and where the heck am i?

“I remember the time when I first met Bunnymund….” The guy with a white hair said as he squats to see me inside the sack. I smuggled my way out of the stinky red sack and looked around the place and looked at them.

“ I think she’s puzzled…” The big bunny raised his voice from behind and took a jump to meet me. “I’m Bunnymund you know… the Easter….”

“Kangaroo?...” I replied to him.

The guy with a white hair blurted out a laugh behind Bunnymund. “ I thought I was the only one who thought of that! Hehehehe!” He laughed really hard as he jumped and used his feet to hang himself on the chandelier.

“Really? A kangaroo?” Bunnymund drew his face closer to mine and said; “I’m a bunny….”

“Don’t scare her, she’s been through a lot.” A fairy descended from above. I looked at her blue and green feathers, they looked nice on her body.  She came to me and shook my hand.

“ Hi. Im Tooth, the toothfairy…” She smiled and looked at my mouth. That’s kinda weird….

“Gasp! Those teeth! How adorable!” She pulled my face and a small fairy went inside my mouth and inspected my teeth. The little fairy talked to Tooth with her chirping and went out from my mouth.

“ Okay! That’s enough… Tooth, Baby tooth…” A real life Santa? I wish Luke was here to see this.

“ Hey! I’m the ho! Ho! Ho! Santa clause! You can call me North…” He patted my back with his gigantic hands of his. North Turned around while he pulled me by the arm and pulled me close to him. “ That’s Sandy right over there…” He pointed at a little man sleeping on a chair. Beside Sandy, the guy with a white hair and a staff was playing with Sandy’s hair with his frost.

“OY! Be nice to Lassie!” Bunnymund hopped from the shelves then hits him. the guy with a white hair  looked at me and smiled, “I’m Jack Frost...”

“So, what’s your name child?” North asked as he was sorting out some papers.

“Luna…” I replied.

North took a sip on his tea and exclaimed; “what a wonderful name!” He accidentally threw his tea cup at me and everything went black.

I opened my eyes and I can see Sandy poking me, the guardians surrounded me.

“Way to go north.” Tooth said as she helped me up.

“Sorry, I got excited!” North replied. Tooth offered me a seat and I sat down and rubbed my head. Sandy stepped forward and used his glowing dust and tried to pull out something from my chest.

“Careful, Sandy that’s Pitch’s power source…” Tooth exclaimed.

I can feel Sandy’s powers inside me and suddenly there was a strong wave that pushed away Sandy and the others. The wave lasted for a few seconds and then it stopped.

“What was that?” Jack gets himself back on his feet.

“That’s Pitch’s powers remember? It’s a good thing we took Lessie away from him.”

“So, what now?” Tooth asked North.

“Since his power source is away I assume that he’s already weak…” North said.

“Then lets beat that guy up into pulp!” Bunnymund seems fired up.

“Why do you hate Pitch so much?” I asked.

“Pitch is the boogieman; he scares off little kids by planting them nightmares. In fact, he’s the one who erased your existence in the human world.” Bunnymund answered. Suddenly, the moon was covered in darkness and the room became dim.

“Shucks!” Jack exclaimed. “What’s the meaning of this?” he turned to North.

North took a sharp look at the moon. “ I don’t know… but were going to find out!”

The guardians were busy interpreting the moons darkness. While they’re at it, I looked around the place. Boy, that’s one giant globe I thought to myself as I looked around it. Baby tooth appeared on my sight and started to talk in her own language. I reached out my hand and Baby tooth sat on my palm. “ You’re soo cute!” I giggled.

Pitch landed on a dark forest, he crashed landed as he became weaker and weaker. His body felt numb and he could hardly move. He lay down on the cold ground and glanced at the moon covered by the dark clouds. “ …. So you knew about it huh? Heh….” As the moonlight lit his shadow, he closed his eyes and thought about fixing things that he messed up. He thought of seeking help…..

End of chapter Five