Part II-Chapter Twelve-Secrets Unraveled

What's up guys? How are you? Sorry its been two months since I last updated. I've been busy with the finals and other stuff that I have to attend to. So... As I posted earlier about the chapter "There is always a sweet dream after a nightamare" turns out that it didn't go well with I was planning so I kinda changed from plan A to plan B.

I hope you like this chapter! More updates to come! Happy sembreak everyone!

-------

Why? That’s the only thing in my head. Why did MiM gave Pitch a slight of his powers just to turn Lunasence into a guardian? What was going on with his mind? Could it be… betrayal?

The others returned to North’s workshop but me. I told them that I’ll be staying behind.

 I asked the wind to take me where the Man in the moon is, the next thing I knew is that the moon was getting bigger and its light blinded my sight.

There was something inside me, holding me, embracing me, it was warm. I breathed out and there was a voice. It was the origin of us all.

“why am I here?” I asked, opening my eyes and saw a human figure holding a staff with a crescent moon at the tip. His face, I couldn’t see it clearly.

Your mind is keeping you from doing your responsibilities as the guardian of snow and fun.’ He replied.

Answers, yes I seek answers.

“Do you seek answers, Jack?” It seems that he read my mind.

“Why?” I asked the most important question.

He laughed. His laugh was warm, it embraced me.

“Before I give you answers, let me ask you a question…”

I looked at his face blinded in light. “What question? Sir?”

“How well do you know the Boogeyman?”

What is he talking about? Is he referring to Pitch Black? I nodded my head in sideways. “Not soo much… All I know is that he…” I paused for awhile. I remembered the time when I was in Antarctica:

………………………………………………………………

I ran to the edge of a floating iceberg, clutching the tooth box, ready to throw it away. But I just couldn’t.

“I thought this might happen.” I heard a voice. I turned around only to find Pitch standing not so far behind me.

“They never believed in you, I was just trying to show you that…” he continued. “But I understand.”

………………………………………………………………….

“No? I don’t know what it’s like to be cast out?” he screamed deflecting my frost. I screamed and aimed a strong force of my frost, bursting into snow and little ice particles. “To not be believed in?”

I looked around, stern and alert.

“TO long for a family!” he continued.”All those years in the shadows, I thought, no one knows what this feels like.”

…………………………………………………………………

“..He was… Lonely… just like me… but then…” I looked at him.

“Yes, he was. Ever since the darkness was with him he never had anyone else.”

“What do you mean by that?” What is he saying? Is he helping Pitch all along?

“Kozmotiz Pitchinier Black, if it wasn’t for him fear and darkness would be much much worse.”

“What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“He is also a guardian, Jack.” He replied. I was stunned.

“Although he was not created or chosen by me… But to my perspective, we should respect him.”

“Respect him? Why would we do that?!” I lashed out.

“Oh Jack, You don’t know Pitch…” he sighed. “You are here to seek answers, now therefore I give them to you… I wanted to give him a chance.”

“So, what does that do with Luna? And her being a guardian?” I crossed my arms.

“Lunassence is the guardian of the moon. She protects my chosen guardians from anyone who dares to harm them.” He replied.

“What about Pitch Black?” I asked.

He just laughed. “Don’t worry about him, guardians don’t die….”

…………………………………......................................

I opened my eyes once more, I was lying on a pile of snow facing the full moon above the starry night.

“Guardians don’t die…”