Chapter Eight- Unlikely afraid......

HEY! what's up? did you guys had a happy new year? ^^

anyways.... thank you for all of my fans (even though i dont have any XD) thank you for the reads! i couldn't believe that i could get a hundred and fifty views! OMG! :O

- - - - - -

I went to Antarctica, maybe I could find Pitch there. I looked around the cold place and I kind of forgot where his lair was. I moved to another place, maybe a dark alley I thought to myself. I went to Jackson St. 131 and there I found a dark alley. I took a step forward, I began to remember how Pitch knelt  down and tried to help me. I can't believe myself, I'm such a horrible person. I never thought of Pitch being there, if only I believed in the guardians I could've seen him.  I went into the narrow pathway and I never thought of stopping as the place became darker and darker like Pitch Blacks lair.

"Pitch!" My voice filled the alley. I looked around to see if he showed up but he didn't. It's almost midnight and I have to see him before the guardians erases my memories. I leaned on the moldy brick wall as I was beginning to lose hope.

"Oh so you finally came..." I can hear his voice behind me. I turned around only to find him staring at me with his eyes. He drew closer to me and touched my hair and smelled it. "I can smell fear in you..."

"Pitch..." I closed my eyes as I feel his hands touching my face.

"I thought you wouldn't find me..." He said to me as he popped in front of me.

"What makes you think of that?" I said to him.

"I caused  you so much pain... I erased your existence in this world and I used you to be my power source. Don't you hate me for that?"  he said as he placed his hand on my chest.

"Who wouldn't? I just wanted to see you one last time..."

"You silly girl. Who would want to meet up with the boogeyman?" He said and laughed.

" You were there...." I looked at him as the moon began to shine. He paused for awhile and then looked at me.

"You are the first person who loved the dark...." His hand touched my face. It felt warm when he did so.

"Pitch, I'm afraid to forget you.... I know you're not that evil. You wanted to be believed in just like Jack and the others. You were nice to me despite the fact that you're their enemy... I'm afraid that if I turn into a guardian I'll be hating the dark instead of loving it. Then you'll be my enemy..."

Tears started to fall out from my eyes, he wiped them away and looked at me in the eye. " I'll find ways to convince you that I'm not just the boogeyman...." He wrapped his arms around me and embraced me tightly. "If only I wasn't soo selfish you wouldn't have to hurt...."

 Pitch looked at the moon and said; "It's almost midnight.... They're probably waiting...." He snapped his fingers and a nightmare appeared. He sat on its saddle and reached out his hand. "You have to live your life...."

I took his hand and sat on the saddle with him, then we went to the North pole were the guardians waited.

- - - -

The guardians were waiting for them as the yeti's prepared the candles for the ceremony. Tooth lit the candles one by one with a lighter. Jack sat on the floor leaning on the wall with his hood up. Bunnymund couldn't withstand the silence and blurted out; "What's taking Lassie soo long? Where's Pitch??" His voice filled the room, his was tired of waiting for them and it's almost midnight.

"You might want to calm yourself Bunnymund. She's a girl..." Tooth said as she placed the lighter inside the drawer.

- - - -

Pitch went inside the place through the window. Bunnymund jumped away to avoid the sharp glass as the nightmare broke in.

"Oy! THERE'S A BIG DOOR RIGHT OVER THERE!"Bunnymund hissed.

"Eat a carrot..." Pitch talked back and helped me get off the saddle.

"We don't have much time....."Jack said when he approached us.

"Let's start the ceremony...." North said as he stood up from his chair. He grabbed a bowl beside him and looked at Sandy. " Your dust please...." Sandy nodded and placed a small amount of dust in the bowl. North approached Tooth and pulled out a feather. "Ow! Easy on my feather's North." Tooth screamed. North approached Bunnymund , he immediately broke an egg on the bowl and looked away. Jack threw a snowflake on the bowl and it began to glow. Lastly, Northed faced Pitch. He placed his dark dust on the bowl and they all faced me.

" You ready Luna?" North asked.

"Yes..." I replied to him. I looked at Pitch as he looked at me from behind. North picked up a little dust and threw sprinkled it at me then everything went black.

- - - -

When North sprinkled the dust on Luna, she fell asleep immediately and Pitch went to her and held her in his arms. " I thought that you were going to erase her memories...." Pitch looked at him as he carried Luna.

"We are erasing her memories ... we must go to her home. Let's bring back her existence..." North said as he prepared his sleigh. " Come on guys hop in...." North threw a ball and a portal came out and they all went through it including Pitch.

- - - - -

They arrived at Luna's hometown, Pitch went inside her house and sprinkled the dust from North's bowl. He went to her father's office and snapped his fingers, the office turned back into a bedroom. Pitch tucked Luna in bed and headed towards the door. Pitch paused for a moment and snapped his fingers again thus finishing her Thesis paper and continued on his way. Pitch left her home and saw Jack at the lawn.

"You're still the boogeyman Pitch.... Don't forget that...." Jack said to him with a cold glare.

"What are you going to do? Freeze me to death? You can't kill fear." Pitch replied with an evil smile.

"The next time you threaten us...." Jack pointed his staff at Pitch and continued to talk. "...I'll be kicking your butt...."

"I'd like to see you try....." Pitch laughed and went away.

- - - -

I woke up and it was already 8:30 am?! I immediately stood up and dressed up. I picked up my stuff and I remembered my thesis that is due today! I looked at the papers on my desk and it looks like it was already done. I went to school to pass the paper and Mr. Spencer gave me an A plus! Thank you for giving me a good grade thesis paper subject Boogeyman!

End of Chapter Eight