Chapter 1

Ring! Ring!

Bang! "Ah shit! What time is it?" Chanseol said.

Chanseol looked at his clock. 10 a.m. sharp is what was written on the clock face. "I'm going to be late for work!" he yelled as he went and grabbed his towel from the drawer beside his bed. He ran to the toilet and turned the tap on. "AH! Its so cold! I feel like I just came out of the sea in Antarctica with no clothes on!" Chanseol exclaimed as he turned the tap to the heater. What a silly mistake he had caused for himself just because he was going to be late. He then got out of the shower and threw some clothes on without even bothering about how messy he looked then. Chanseol grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder and ran out of the door towards the elevator. Ding! The elevator rang as it reached the 10th floor. Chanseol then walked inside the elevator and clicked the button showing the 1st floor. Ding! It rang again. Chanseol looked up from his phone. A random guy came in. 'Huh? I guess he lives here too but why have I never seen him before?' Chanseol thought to himself. Chanseol were to be lying if he did not think that the guy was extremely good looking and attractive. However, no matter how much the guy's looks seemed attractive to him, he could never betray his love for his one true long-distanced love or so he thought. He finally reached the 1st floor. The man walked out of the elevator as the doors opened. Whoosh! The man felt some kind of wind as he glances at Chanseol who was running out of the place.