Chapter 3

As work began, of course piles and piles of paper were to stack up on his desk with tons and tons of emails flowing in like commands from the boss or from some requests by his colleagues for work to be done. "Damn it. There's so much work for me to do I might need to work overtime." Chanseol said as he face palmed himself. He looked at the time on his computer screen. It was around his usual timing for his so called lunch, 2 pm. He looked for his wallet and after finding it, he grabbed both his phone and his wallet, walking out of his seat and to the elevator. As he arrived on the first floor, he walked out of the elevator and immediately walked out of the door of the building, to his favourite cafe.

As he opened the door of his favourite cafe upon reaching it, he was greeted by the barista and cashier with a friendly and simple, "Hello Channie!". The barista and cashier were Chanseol's childhood friends and especially as the barista was Mi-Young's girlfriend. "Hey Eun-Jung and Hyun-Woo!" Chanseol said as he walked to his favourite seat which was near to the window of the store where all you can see were people walking with their friends or skateboarding or cycling even on the road that was used more for walking than letting cars in.

"Here you go. Your usual order." Hyun-Woo said as he placed Chanseol's order on the table causing Chanseol to come back to reality. "Ah thanks Hyunie!" Chanseol smiled, thanking Hyun-Woo. Hyun-Woo then smiled back as they walked back to the cashier.

Chanseol looked at his cake and coffee. He then took a small bite of cake and drank his coffee. 'Mm, this is still the best!' Chanseol thought as he was swaying from right to left, feeling enthusiastic from the taste of his usual order.
"Ah what time is it now?" Chanseol wondered as he placed down his fork and picked up his phone. "Oh it is almost 2.30 pm I should go soon." He said as he finished up his cake and coffee quickly.

He then placed his money and waved to his 2 friends as he walked back to his building, going on his normal lifestyle at work. He of course wished to forget about the overtime he had to work for due to extra work being given to him.

After finishing all the extra work he was given, he was finally able to pack up and go home. Mi-Young had already went home while Jae-Young was responsible of taking care of the overtime employees as well as he was taking care of his own work too.

Knock! Knock! "Yes? Who is it?" Chanseol heard and he replied with, "It's me, Chanseol." "Come in." Chanseol opened the door, entering the room and closed the door as he walked in. "Mr. Park I have finished all my work so I will be going home now." "Ok Channie. Stay safe and just remember if you are experiencing any problems with sleeping or anything just tell me or Mimi or the other two, ok?" Jae-In said as he smiled at Chanseol. "Ok goodnight Jae-ah and take care." Chanseol replied as he smiled back walking towards the door.

Chanseol then walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. He then walked to the elevator and took it down to the first floor. As he reached the first floor he wished the security guard a goodnight and to also take care. Chanseol then went to the bus station(bus stop) and waited for the bus. After about 15 minutes, the bus had finally arrived. Chanseol then got on the bus and he was on his way home.

As soon as he had reached his stop, he got off the bus and started to walk towards his apartment building. He was using his phone when suddenly he bumped into some stranger. Chanseol then fell on the ground. "Ah my bad I'm sorry. I was in a rush." The stranger said as he handed Chanseol his hand. "It's perfectly fine! I was clumsy too. I was busy looking at my phone! Haha!" Chanseol laughed nervously. Chanseol found the guys voice to be extremely attractive and he felt that the guy was a very nice person and that he meant no harm. Well Chanseol's intuition of the stranger meaning no harm was sort of correct. However the stranger did mean some sort of harm but not to Chanseol.