Chapter 8

"Ah, how cute." Joo-Min whispered under his breath. "Did you say something Joo-Min?" Chanseol asked, tilting his head to the left, his index finger supporting his head. "Oh uh no, nothing!" Joo-Min stated hesitating. "Hm, ok then!" Chanseol answered giving Joo-Min a closed eye smile, with rays of light beaming from him as if he was the sun. It was mesmerising.

"Ahem, Mr. Baek. Are you not supposed to be doing your own work? Did I not assign you some files you were supposed to look through?" Chanseol flinched. He knew that he was about to die. He turned slowly, trembling in fear. Jae-In stood there tapping his foot on the ground giving him a piercing glare in his way. 'Oh shit.' Chanseol thought as he felt that he was on the verge of death.

"Hello Mr. Park, is there something you need me for?" Chanseol asked as he scratched the back of his neck. "I asked if you did not do the work I had assigned you to." Jae-in said, tapping his foot on the ground constantly with his arms crossed. "Ah! I have done it all already! I will make sure to leave it on your desk Mr. Park!" Chanseol exclaimed nervously as he replied to Jae-in.

Jae-in sighed and just nodded his head before telling Chanseol to go to back to his desk. Chanseol started to scratch his arm and waved at Joo-Min. Joo-Min waved back, sympathizing for Chanseol who was merely let off by their boss.