Chapter 4

After being offered a hand by the stranger, Chanseol grabbed the strangers hand and got up. He brushed the dust off his pants and eventually looked up at the male before him. He smiled at the man. The man was wearing a black cap with a black jacket and a white undershirt with some jeans and he was also wearing a mask, a plain white mask. "Thank you sir." Chanseol said as he bowed down in front of the stranger. "No problem." He heard. He then looked up and began walking to his apartment building.

"Hm I guess he was probably the guy who was rushing this morning. I gotta give it to him. He is quite cute." The stranger said as he watched Chanseol walk towards the building.

After Chanseol had reached the building he went straight to the elevator and clicked on the 10th floor where his apartment was on. As soon as he reached the 10th floor he immediately fumbled through his bag trying to search for his keys. As he walked to his apartment door, he managed to find his keys. He took his keys out and unlocked the door. As he opened the door, he looked down to take his shoes off.

"Boo!" He heard. Chanseol looked up to see his boyfriend. Kang Dae-Hyun. "Babe! You scared me!" Chanseol said jokingly. Dae-Hyun looked at Chanseol and smiled "Welcome home dear!" Chanseol smiled back and hugged him. He suggested that they go sit on the couch. However Dae-Hyun told him to sit with him at the table and have dinner with him as they haven't had a romantic date after a long time. Chanseol smiled and agreed as he sat on the chair  at the table with some food on the table.

(Let's just say that they of course do all the romantic stuff couples do on a date i think cuz i refuse to write it)

After a long night, Chanseol woke up and saw that Dae-Hyun was still asleep right beside him. Chanseol then searched for his phone to take a look at the time. It was around 8 am when Chanseol woke up. 'Oh theres still so much time left. I could make some breakfast for Dae-Hyun and serve it to him in bed! Now that is the life of a married couple!' Chanseol thought to himself. Chanseol then got up from his bed and got out his clothes to wear for work that day and walked to the bathroom. He started showering and made sure that he still had enough time to cook breakfast and see his boyfriend eat the food that he had cooked.

After showering, Chanseol got out to wear his clothes. 'Phew, he's still asleep. Ah he is so cute when he's asleep! I just wanna let him sleep forever! I refuse to wake him up!' Chanseol thought as he shook his head. Chanseol then wore his clothes and walked towards the door and opened it. He then walked in the hallway towards the kitchen area. He thought to himself about what he should make for his beloved boyfriend. In the end he just decided that in order to not waste so much time he would just make some pancakes which were heart shaped and top it off with some maple syrup. Then he started making the pancakes. After making the pancakes and decorating it, he brought it straight to the room and made sure that Dae-Hyun was still asleep. As soon as he made sure that Dae-Hyun was asleep, he placed the plate on the table with the night stand and smiled as he tried waking his lover up. "Darling, wake up. I made you breakfast." Chanseol said in a soothing voice. Dae-Hyun then woke up and he noticed that there was a plate on the table and looked directly in Chanseol's direction and smiled while saying, "Thank you babe! You're the best!" That managed to put a smile on Chanseol's face as he sat on the bed to just watch his lover admire his cooking.