Valentines Day Special!!

Chanseol sat, staring outside his window. "Sigh, it's Valentines Day tomorrow. Everyone has a date and I don't. My single days came back because he cheated." Chanseol said as he felt like his heart dropped remembering all the stuff that happened during all the years of valentines with him and his ex, Kang Dae-Hyun.

Ding! Chanseol perked up as he heard a notification from his phone. Hoping it was the someone he had been waiting for to ask him out for Valentines, he picked his phone up and looked at the notification. "Oh. Of course it just had to be that 'Valentines Day Special Sale!'" Chanseol exclaimed annoyed. Suddenly, Ring! Ring!

"Hm?" Chanseol looked at the screen. There it said on the screen, 'Incoming Call From Joo-Min' Chanseol immediately panicked. What was he supposed to do in that situation? Should he answer it? If he did, what should he say? What if Joo-Min misclicked? So many different questions popped in his head. He breathed in and out to calm himself down.

Click! He picked the phone up. "Oh! Hey Chanseol, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date tomorrow with me for Valentines. Of course not that you have to! I was just thinking maybe we could, you know spend the time together? Not anything weird of course!" Joo-Min said as he sounded a little nervous.

Chanseol felt hesitant to answer Joo-Min. He wasn't expecting something to come out of the person he thought that he had no chance with. After a while, Chanseol finally mustered up enough courage to answer Joo-Min who waited patiently on the other line. "Sure." was all that could be heard from Chanseol's voice. "Sorry?" Joo-Min asked as he could not understand what Chanseol meant by 'Sure'.

Chanseol huffed and closed his eyes shut covering his face. "Sure..I will go on a date with you tomorrow." Chanseol answered Joo-Min obviously flustered. Suddenly the line went silent. "Oh my gosh! Thank you! I thought you were going to reject me and be weirded out by me! Thank goodness! Authour you're the best!" [A/n: Hey! No breaking of the Fourth-Wall!]

After that awkward moment Joo-Min finally told Chanseol when and where they would be meeting. Chanseol was so happy that he couldn't sleep properly because he was too busy trying to make himself look more presentable for Joo-Min since it was a date with the person he likes.

When he had reached the designated place, there Chanseol saw, Joo-Min in a black blazer, with a white turtleneck top, a pair of jeans and a pair of black shoes. He was also standing there with a bag of what he presumed to be a bag of candies and chocolates and a bouquet of flowers, Chanseol's favourite flowers, red roses and tulips. "Chanseol!" Joo-Min waved at Chanseol as he ran towards his direction.

[A/n: I know this Valentines day special isnt really long or focused on them going on the date but more of the how Joo-Min and Chanseol had their conversation towards going on a date together but i do hope you enjoy this and the next chapters will hopefully be out soon of course and i wish everyone single or taken a, Happy Valentines Day! ]