Chapter 6

"Ah! How I wish I asked his name earlier! Now how do I adress him when we come across each other!" Chanseol exclaimed dissatisfied with how he had missed the opportunity in getting to know the man in the elevator.

Chanseol then walked up to the building of his office. He sighed as he walked into the building with his ID cards to pass through the gates. "Oi Baek Chanseol! You're not late that's great!" Chanseol did not even have to turn his head around to know who it was. "Hi Mimi." Chanseol said sounding as if he was sick or tired.

"Is something wrong with you? You aren't usually like this!" Mimi asked feeling extremely concerned about her best friend who was always loud and cheerful but was now quiet and gloomy. "Ah no it's just that I wasn't able to ask the guy I saw in the elevator in my apartment building his name." Chanseol said gloomily. Suddenly Mi-Young started bursting out in laughter.

"Is that really what you're upset about?" Mi-Young started cackling while tears form from her eyes due to the 'pitiful' reason for Chanseol's emotional wreckage. "Oh shut up will you?" Chanseol remarked as he walked into the elevator which had eventually arrived with a piercing glare in his eyes when he turned to face Mi-Young. "Sheesh no need to glare." Mi-Young rolled her eyes as she went inside the elevator.

As they reached the 13th floor, they walked out and had come across Jae-In. Immediately they greeted Jae-In knowing that if they were not to greet him as he is the boss, they would get a great punishment afterwards. Jae-In just nods and walks back to his office while the two just stood there watching him walk off into the distance. They then turned to face the office place that they worked in.

After awhile of scrolling through the multiple documents Chanseol had to look through, he had completed the task he was given firstly, he ended up shifting his seat beside Mi-Young. "Hey Mimi are you done with your work for now?" Chanseol asked as he tapped Mi-Young's shoulder. "Yep totally done,dumbass. I totally don't have a ton of work that has to be handed in." Mi-Young rolled her eyes again replying sarcastically.

Chanseol just sat there and tried to hold a conversation with Mi-Young while she was doing her work. Suddenly, "Everyone listen up I have an announcement to make!" Jae-In stood there waiting for everyone's attention to be on him. As soon as all of the attention was on him, he immediately went on with his announcement. "We are having a new colleague. So I expect everyone to be nice and friendly towards him alright?" Everyone looked at their boss and nodded their head signalling that they are going to do just as they were told to. "Come in here please Mr. Na!" Jae-In instructed the new employee to come in.

All the girls were mesmerised by the scene unfolding before them. There was a guy who was at least 6'2''[A/n: i dont know if this is the correct way of typing since my country uses cm so in cm it is about 190 cm] and he looked like a model with that gorgeous face of his. "Hello everyone. My name is Na Joo-Min. Nice to meet you and I hope you all treat me well!" He said.

Chanseol wasn't paying attention to the new employee when he had first came in when suddenly the new employee introduced himself. The voice was so familiar that he decided to look up to see that it was him. The 'attractive elevator man' standing in the room next to his boss also known as his best friend. Chanseol was shocked but he was more than happy to find that he finally got to know his name and that he would be able to have a ton of conversations with Joo-Min. He thought about all sorts of fun stuff he could do with Joo-Min being his friend. Maybe go to an arcade? An amusement park? All sorts of things that he thought were fun to do as friends. He was so wrong to think that way. He really thought things were to go well hanging out with Joo-Min.

So after the introduction of the new employee, Chanseol got up from his seat to walk up to Joo-Min and decided that he wanted to talk to Joo-Min since Mi-Young wasn't going to finish her work any time soon. "Oi Channie where are you going?" Mi-Young asked. "The new employee." Chanseol replied as he pointed towards the direction of Joo-Min.

[A/n: I am extremely sorry for the late update but anyways here is chapter 6 and i know the development of the story and where the climax and all is super long and all but don't get me wrong i just dont feel like finishing it super fast since this is my first time publishing a work that has chapters so bare with me and if you enjoy this then thank you and school is starting soon so i just wish to inform you that updates will probably be even slower than usual ok? Thank you an dhave a great day <3]