Chapter 2

"What the." The man said to himself.

'Crap! If I don't hurry, I'll miss the bus!' Chanseol thought as he ran on the walkway outside the building. As he reached the bus station(bus stop), he saw the bus approaching. Thank goodness he didn't have to wait for the bus to arrive and at least he was not going to be as late for work, or at least he thought so. He got on the bus and as he got on it he saw very few people in the bus. He thought it was odd then he realised that the time was already later than the time that people should be at the office or school as the bus he always took had students in it. It was a smooth ride all the way till they experience a traffic problem in the middle of the ride. Apparently there was an accident that had occurred due to the collision of a two cars. 'Well I guess that's that. I'm screwed.' Chanseol thought. The bus was stuck there for at least 20 minutes or so. Ring! Ring! Chanseol looked at his phone. 'Incoming call from Mi-Young' popped up on his phone. 'Ah shit of course she would call me.' Chanseol thought as he answered the call. "Oi Baek Chanseol." he heard from the other side of the phone call. "Ah hello Mimi?" he replied. "Do not, "Ah hello Mimi" me. You are late!" Mi-Young shouted on the phone call. "I know, I know. I'm sorry, ok? I just sort of overslept. Haha." Chanseol laughed nervously. "TCH, whatever. You better be running when you get to the building." Mi-young said sternly. Then she hung up the call. Just then the bus arrived at the office building he works at. He then alighted the bus and ran straight into the building, greeted the guards and then rushed to the lift and pressed the 13th floor. As soon as he reached the 13th floor he was then wacked in the head with a thick amount of paper. "Baek Chanseol, you. are. late."Chanseol laughed nervously. He recognised that voice. "Jae-ah-" he was cut-off by another hit at the back of his head. "Jae-ah? What makes you think you can speak to me informally in the office building, hm? Mr. Baek?" "Sorry, Mr. Park." Chanseol said as he bowed down. "Go to your seat. I will add a few extra work for you later for being late. You know this is not your first time right, Mr. Baek?" Chanseol nodded and bowed down before walking to his seat. Mi-young then came behind him. "Wow. why do you keep oversleeping Channie-ah? You know how my brother is. He really hates when you are later than usual." "I'm aware of that. It's just that I can't fall asleep easier than in the past. So the results are, oversleeping." he looked at Mi-young who had a concerned face. "If you are having trouble sleeping why don't you try to tire yourself out or something and if it really does not work maybe you should see a doctor or something like that, you know?" Chanseol nodded as he thanked Mi-young for being super caring towards him. Mi-young has been his friend since they were 4 years old. They were both the same age and had nothing to worry about either one of them catching feelings due to their lovers preference. Chanseol liked guys while Mi-young like girls. Both of them had someone special either ways. Jae-In which is actually Mi-young's older brother is also Chanseol's friend. The three of them are the best of friends. They are extremely close to the point where everyone who sees them refuses to believe they are not family. Though they themselves agree that they see each other as siblings. Then work began to start.