Chapter 11 - Speedrunner VS True Dragon

Guy's POV

"What's wrong?" Velzard entered a hall with a small dinner table where I was holding my head with both of my hands.

"Six people just underwent the Harvest Festival at the same place, at the same time. As if that wasn't enough, one of them somehow teleported all the way over to the Eastern Empire." I could feel a massive headache coming.

"Huh?" Her eyes turned gold and started glowing, which meant she was probably listening to the Voice of the World. "Oh my, this IS a problem."

"What do you consider 'a problem'?"

"The Voice of the World reacted to this new Demon Lord. I quote: By the way, what the fuck."

"You're joking."

She sighed. "I wish I was. You know I wouldn't swear without a reason."

I sighed as well. "Can you bring that guy that got sent to the Eastern Empire over? I'd rather not let Rudra get a pawn like that."

"I suppose I- wait a moment." Her face got uncharacteristically terrified. "What in the world.."

"What's up?" As I finished that statement, an arrow flew over and hit Velzard.

It broke on contact, but something dared shoot an arrow at a True Dragon in her home.

When I looked, I found a skeleton covered in grey rags and ice shards that was holding out a bow. It didn't seem to have an ego, but it begs the question on how it even got here in the first place.

It wasn't made by either of our magicules, so it was from a third source.

"The Voice of the World itself is changing the Cardinal World.. What are these rules? 'Foreign World Integration Subroutine?' I didn't think my older brother had even considered that a possibility? But it seems to have already been there.."

"You're telling me another world is being integrated into the Cardinal World? Alright, that's enough inaction. Rain. Mizari."

Upon my raised voice, the two showed up.

"You are going to the Eastern Empire to bring a certain Awakened Demon Lord here."

"Understood, Lord Guy." They teleported away.

"Do what you will." I told Velzard. "I'm going to check out those five guys in that monster country."

"Got it. I'll try to find out more about this integrated world while you're gone." She replied.

And that led to the second time I visited Tempest.

...

Rimuru's POV

"Souei, what's going on?" I had just arrived at the Sealed Cave after a couple of hours of running and teleporting with the kids and Phil's unconscious body. His magicule count was skyrocketing as he seemed to fall into an even deeper sleep.

"A barrier was cast over Rimuru city, we haven't been able to contact them. However, a hundred knights left the city about six hours ago." Souei was worried. I could tell from his voice.

"I'm going there. Stay here. You and Gabiru should defend this place." I ordered Souei and Gabiru.

"What about the children?" Souei asked.

"I'll make sure no harm comes to them." They were assigned as my responsibility by Shizu. I couldn't let them out of my sight, at least for now.

"Where's Dave? I'm sure he could defend the city on his own."