Hell over Fury!

A different view: The Bad Blood

This lou-dte kale was strong, her attacks were quick and skillful however with that u'darahje growing within her, she was slow and too focused on protecting it. The pain from her wounds would soon begin to affect her and tire her more, she was weak prey!

When the lou-dte kale cut off my dreadlocks, pain and rage clouded my mind. HOW DARE THIS WORTHLESS OOMAN TOUCH ME!? I quickened my attacks, the ooman female could only dodge my attacks which if my mind was not clouded by the desire to rip her skull from her neck, skin her body, and destroy her u'darahje pup, I would be impressed.

The ooman female was tiring and becoming slower, she would not last long. This dance between us was coming to an end quickly and I would not wait to mount her skull onto my wall with all the other worthy prey I had hunted and fought. This fight was glorious and short but worthy, she has made an excellent prey to fight.

My opening came when the oomen tripped, I swung my foot out at her stomach and sent the oomen flying backward onto the ground. A sense of glee ran through me as I watched the worthless lou-dte kale attempt to feel for her pup, the fire that burned in her eyes vanished when she realized something. 

She did not get up afterward. I clicked curiously since her pup was still living so I did not understand why the female has lost her will to fight. I snorted at the oomans actions and concluded that the ooman had given up. Her skull was mine! 

I slowly started my walk towards her...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third-person view

The yautja walked cockily to his prize, she did not even twitch when he stood over her. His hand came to grip her neck, ready to remove her skull. However, within the span of a minute, Amari shot her arm out and ripped off two of the tusks, and stabbed them into his chest. Blood spurted out of his wound and onto her, painting her face a deep green but it did not stop her assault.

Her other hand came up with her dagger and cut at his throat unfortunately the Bad Blood moved back before it could make contact. He moved backward very quickly, putting distance between him and the pissed-off mother. Amari moved onto her knees and slowly stood up, a look of pure horror crossed the yautja. 

The torches flickered and the light seemed to bend causing shadows to crawl up from the floor towards the flames almost as if they were trying to put them out but as this occurred a black solid shadow rose up behind Amari, following her haunched figure. The shadow was much taller and bigger than Amari and the Bad Blood, a powerful aura came from the shadow that made the Bad Blood freeze as if he was chained to the ground by the stare of the shadow yautja. 

A look of realization and horror passed over the Bad Blood before he suddenly started to laugh. Amari slowly stood up, motions graceful and strong but her eyes were completely black and cold, she held her dagger at her side pointing towards the Bad Blood.

Bad Blood: I ... I CANNOT BELIEVE THE GREAT DARK WARRIOR WOULD GRACE ME WITH HIS PRESENCE AND NON THE LESS SAVE A USELESS LOU-DTE KALE! His laughter was insulting and cruel but that deity had heard worse than what the Bad Blood had said and it truly did not matter for the Bad Blood since it would just end with his life either way.

A snarl came from Amari that vibrated across the temple, louder and deeper than any human would make. The Bad Blood stopped his laughter as he realized what the growl was. Bearer's rage. When a bearer feels that her pup is in danger or her pup is hurt, the bearer shall inter a pure blind rage to protect their pup from the danger, this causes a significate increase in strength and speed. The bearer if not calmed will continue until nothing is left but her pup and herself.