You're his WHAT?!

Amari's View

I lay in the suspended bed, frozen with shock and horror as I recalled the short but terrifying meeting, I had...Those Yautja ...they didn't appear to be normal, well they looked normal but they held an almost godly aura around themselves.

They never harmed me and instead we talked.... They told me things about the future but the dark one of the two ...it seemed to be busy, almost as if its attention was somewhere else...

A wave of exhaustion causes me to lift the back of my hand to my mouth as I yawn loudly. MY eyes slowly closed as my arm lowered itself to beside me." I'll tell Lurking about it when I wake up" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person View- The meeting

The two Yautja gods waited patiently for the human girl to slowly regain her senses. As her body fought with the will of the Black Warrior guiding its anger, her spirit sat before the two gods who had been waiting for this moment for a while now.

The black Warrior whose body was flawless of scars and black as the night blended in to the abysmal surroundings. A traditional lion cloth wrapped around his waist, a full body traditional Awu'asa ,coloured black and gold, rested comfortably against his body. An old spear lay in his hand.

 The goddess, Paya, stood opposite to him. An aura of power but comfort came off her in waves. Her clothes matched those of God beside her only opposite in the colours of white and silver. Traditional metal and wooden beads lay braided into her dreads which hung off her shoulders.

A soft groan disturbed the silence of the surroundings but signalled the humans awakening as she carefully sat up from her resting position before the gods. Her eyes however were quickly sharpened with adrenaline apon taking in her surroundings. A commanding but soft voice brough Amaris focus towards the female yautja.

Paya: N'jauka Yeyinde (Welcome Brave one)

Amari: W... where am I and who are you?

Paya: I am the Goddess of Yautja, and you are in our realm.

Amari: Wait ...IM DEAD ARENT I!?

A series of quick clicks sounded for the black hunter as he turned his attention to the little human. Amusement gleamed in his eyes as he spoke.

Centanu: m-di little ooman, you have not entered the dhi'ki-de. As you speak to us, your body fights against the bad blood .... though it is rather one sided now. More quick clicks sounded from the reaper god as he watched the battle.

Amari: O..oh um ...so then why I am here and not out there kicking his Ars. A weak chuckle leaves her lips as she watches the goddess.

Paya: we have many things to discuss but so little time, we will have to be quick. Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly as she spoke those words, an aura of seriousness and power forced Amari to listen intently.

Amari: Well, I guess I'm all ears, your godliness...

Paya: I will get straight to the point. We have been watching you little one from the moment you stepped foot into the temple. We know of the child you bare within you and I believe your child may be far more important than you realise.

Amari: Ok explain? Because from all I know is that my child is half yautja and half human. What is so important about them besides them been a hybrid.

Centanu: Your child is rare and you are strong for having carried them both for so long. 

Paya: As the Dark Hunter said, it is rare to find hybrids of our kind and even more rare to find bearers who have made it this long. Normally a bearer who is not of yautja descent would have perished by now and the child would have been lost.