Chapter 1

Elda's pov

Ringgggg..Ringgggg
I picked up my alarm clock and threw it on the wall smashing it.
"Damnit, my 3 clock this week and it is only Thursday" she huffed out angrily.
I slowly got out of my bed, or if I should say small mattress on the basement floor,when my feet hit the cold basement floor,j shiver and retreat them back.shit I should get some slippers and a rug I thought to myself and got into the shower.

When I got into the shower,I looked into the mirror, all I saw in my eyes is a girl begging for help, a warrior fighting huge battles and  a little girl crying at night for her papa.
A 9 year old girl finding comfort in her best friend, the same one that left the next year and for so long, i was there where i didn't belong. in the past. sleeping on the cold basement floor with the things i couldn't change and just trying to make it through another night. because that's what you do when you don't know where to go.Good or bad, you hold on to the things that feel familiar. And to me, my familiar was him

I looked at my body and saw my pale, thin figure which had words carved into it reminding me that I can never be saved,that I can never be free. There were huge blue black bruises which were always well hidden from the world. I turned on the water to a scalding hot temperature and let my body turn red from the heat trying to ground myself to life, trying not to slip away
After taking a shower,I tamed my hair and got my clothes ready, I wore this:

With this leather jacket and glasses over it:

After that I quickly made breakfast for the 'step father' so he doesn't beat me up.

Even if I'm an assassin and a Street fighter, I don't beat him up or defend myself as I only have 2 years left before I can finally be free and if I beat him up he'll most likely die from all my pent up anger towards him.

My car:

I got into my car which was parked a few blocks away, if I kept it near this hellhole, David(stepfather) will sell it for his daily supply of ✨drugs✨.

Anyways, I blasted some doja cat and made my way to school.

Once I got there, everyone turned and looked at me, you would've thought that after being in this school for such a long time people would stop looking, but I guess beating up bullies and bitches makes people fear you.

Well I guess it's good that I crave fear.

After that whole shenanigan, I made my way to my first class which is English, my least favorite teacher, Mrs britch. I was a little late because I started helping a adorable new girl to her class.

I slammed the door open and smirked when I saw Mrs Britch cower in fear, I have that effect on people. I was making my way to the back of the class when

" Why are you late Ms De Luca!?(danial's last name)" Mrs britch screeched.I turned around and said

"I was fucking your mum and let me say, she tasted good..." the class roared in Laughter,

"Ugh how dare you say that! You know your mouth can get you in a lot of trouble, I'm pretty sure that's why your parents left you."
Mrs Britch screamed

Third person

The class suddenly stoped laughing, they knew not to talk about her family, they knew from past experiences what happens if you talk about her family. Suddenly they heard laughter,not a sweet angelic one, instead a dark and menacing one. A laughter that makes grown men shit themselves, and then was when the class knew that Mrs Britch fucked up.

Elda took slow menacing steps making her boots click, she smirked once she saw how Mrs Britch was cowering in fear, that only fueled her anger. Elda pulled Mrs Britch's hair and growled into her ear
"Talk about my family again and I'll do more than make you shit your pants."

"You can't do this, I am a teacher I can get you expelled!" Mrs Britch replied in after gasping for air.
Elda who was almost fully calm punched Mrs Britch into her nose making a satisfying crack sound and soon saw blood being poured out.

Elda De Luca please come to the principle's office now, j repeat Elda De Luca please come to the principle's office now.

"Next time I won't be so lenient with you, I don't think a broken nose is enough though your lucky I don't have more time" Elda said slowly and menacingly.

 Elda than made her way to the office glaring at anyone who looked her way.

A/N
Thank you for reading! Please tell me if I made any errors and if I should improve anything.
⊂(・▽・⊂)
Bye!