Chapter 5

Downstairs while Elda is packing

"Dad, I mean, wow she's so different, did you see her glare, and the way she beat the shit out of bitchney. Fuck, she's my spirit animal" Alessandro rambled
" For once, I agree with you other than the part where you said she's your spirit animal, your spirit animal is a fucking raccoon, my daughter isn't a raccoon. Have you seen her eyes,it looks like she has been through countless wars, fought through many fears and seen many bad things, her blue eyes had more darkness than any brown coloured eyes I've ever seen before. They look tired." Riccardo says in sadness and guilt hoping they had found her before.

(By the way i don't think i showed her eyes before so her eyes look like this)

They soon heard the sound of her suitcase rolling on the ground and stopped discussing

"Let's leave I'm done packing, can i ship my cars there. And I'll also be bringing Diablo with me,i can't leave him here." She said while walking down the stairs.

The two were tempted to ask how her life was before as her step father was a druggie, did she live a good life, was she abused but they decided not to as the principal said not to.

Flashback

The two reached the office they entered the principals office as they wanted to know more about their piccola principessa( little princess).

They knocked on the door and asked the principal to tell them more about Elda.
'Shes a remarkable woman, don't mess with her though, she had sent many people to the hospital, especially this year, she broke her record, 22 people in the hospital. We don't do anything because she never starts first and it's never her fault, she calls it self defence, but we call it beating the shit out of bullies. Try not to ask her much about her past, i can assure you that she will tell you about it when she is ready. Don't force her to do anything. She has one best friend. She is the smartest student we have her IQ is 257, she could have graduated but she said she wanted to stay with her friend.'

They were really proud of their daughter/sister at that moment they thought ' damnit another Dante!'

They all sat in one car but Elda was still a little sad from seeing some memories about Zayn, so she decided to put on some music and sleep. Soon she fell asleep, they reached the plane hanger but according to Riccardo she looked to cute and looked like she needed the sleep so instead of waking her up, they carried her to the bed in the private jet and let her continue to sleep.