Chapter 6

Third person pov
Once they reached Italy, they carried Elda to the car, they could see that she hasn't slept well so they decided to wake her up when they reached home.

Elda's pov
" Dad wake her up!" I heard hushed whispers
" No,you wake her up!" Da-riccardo replied was i about to call him dad, no he abandoned me, he doesn't deserve the title dad I'm getting attached to fast! I thought to myself

Alessandro touched my shoulder and by instinct i pushed his arm behind his back dislocating it.
" Shit, I'm so sorry,I'll fix it for you in a while. Just let me wake up otherwise i will put it wrongly." I quickly scrambled
"Hey,hey... It's fine and sure u can fix it when you're awake:)"Alessandro replied with a ghost smile on his face.

Elda got out of the car and gaped at the house, no mansion

"Damn so y'all are loaded"i said
" No we're loaded" Riccardo replied and Elda smiled, seeing her smile made their hearts flutter.

Then she remembered Alessandro's dislocated shoulder and ran in the house. They father son duo ran alongside her.
"Ok come here I'll fix you up.This might hurt"in 3 seconds she snapped his arm back on place and Alessandro let out a loud shout of pain which cause the other siblings to run down the stairs.

A lot of
'wtf'
'who's she?'
'omggg hii'
And a
'finally, you guys took so long to come back' were heard

They asked what happened and everyone laughed when they heard what Elda did to Alessandro, then they introduced themselves from oldest to youngest so from Alesandro to the twins Alfonzo and Alessio. 

Elda asked to be brought to her room so Alfonzo volunteered, the only person who wasn't happy that Elda is back was Dante, he thinks that Elda is still a innocent little girl, so he thinks that if he ignores her and becomes rude to her, she will leave and be safe from their lifestyle.

Little do they know that she was already involved in the underworld...