Chapter 11

hdusoapahdbdbxjx   this chapter is dedicated to you, thank you for voting if I missed out on anyone else who voted, just comment here, I'll add you in the next chapter
This is gonna be a very short chapter

Elda ran to her room breathing heavily remembering all the good memories they had before Zayn left, one significant memory coming to her mind...
Flashback
(Zayn's 'death' was suicide, this part is gonna be in text)

Zayn: I'm sorry

Elda: Why, what's wrong?

Zayn: I'm sorry I couldn't be a man, I'm sorry I couldn't save myself, I'm sorry that I am leaving you alone here, I'm sorry that I am gonna hurt you. you changed me forever and ill never forget you. whenever you need me just close your eyes and ill be there. we've had so much fun together, my friend but now it's time to say goodbye. the pain is too much for me and I don't think I will be able to live through another day thinking about what would have happened if I don't do this so... Goodbye, you will always be in my memories and I will always treasure the memories I have created with you, just remember this wasn't your fault...I love you goodbye.

Elda: No No No...Zayn please don't do this I can help you,we can do this together.

Zayn: Yes, i hear you and i feel you but you have to understand my patience has been worn down and i'm so fucking tired.

Elda: please try one last time, I promise you...we can do this. I can help you

Third person pov

What she'll never know is the war he fought, with himself, to not give up on her. but even if she did, he was certain she wouldn't understand it. because that's what it is like inside when heart and mind are enemies, in war. and one has to lose.

End of flashback

Ever since that day, she kept the words. he said to her, but it really wasn't a choice. she simply couldn't forget them. and every now and then she would try to dust them off and the dust would get in her eyes...