Chapter 3

Elda's pov
Once I reached the office I looked at the secretary and smiled at her, she was like my mother figure, she was a sweet old lady who was always there for me and knew that I don't do anything without a reason.
"Hey hunny, how are you?" Martha, the secretary asked
"Hey mo-martha I'm fine why did he call me here?"I replied(see what I did there😏)
" I don't know darling, good luck:)"she replied in a sweet tone.

Once I reached his door, I decided to kick it open
The door flew open with a bang and startled everyone except for Gereld the principal, we were like besties.
" Hey gery bear, what's up?"
" How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that, I already gave you a privilege of calling me Gereld. Anyways  what did I just hear from Mrs britch?" He asked
" I didn't do anything, she was being a bitch like her name." I sassed back
" Hmm are you sure Elda she told me you attacked her, I know you didn't do that but Mrs bit-britch normally doesn't lie." He said ashamed that he almost messed up her name.
" I promise gery beary I didn't do anything, anyways what else happened?"I asked
" You might wanna sit down for this... Elda your father""step father" I corrected him " yeah step father died from drug overdose"he said

"Oh..okay then what's gonna happen to me?"I replied in a monotone voice.
"Umm don't get angry but your dad and brother and behind you, there here to take you back..."he said slowly trying not to anger me.

( By the way she thought that her family left her at the orphanage then Alexi Ivanov took her in. And gery knows that)

" What the fuck Gereld!"

I turned around to see my 'dad' and my ' brother' there.i don't remember them because I was barely 1 when they left me. I got up and coldly said" I'm Elda, what's your name?"
I saw the hurt flash through their eyes as they realized I don't remember them.

" Hey Bambina I'm Riccardo Romano your father and this is Alessandro Romano your brother." He speaked up after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Cool...so where do you live?"I asked
" We live in Italy so you should pack up and we can leave."he replied gently
"Ok you can follow me I'm taking my car"I said

They looked at each other in confusion because I'm still 16 and I have a car.
" Yea I got my license early so I got a car early, got a problem" I asked rudely glaring at them which physically made them take a step back
" N-no, there's no problem, go ahead we'll follow you"

I started walking out and Said bye to Martha, she started crying:(

When I was about to get in the car I heard
" Well,Well,Well look who we have here, the orphan." Brittany screeched out.
" Well,Well,Well look who we have here, the whore." I replied
" Ugh how dare you, my daddy owns this school, he will expell you." She said
" Ohh that's really sad, don't you remember what happened last time you said that?" I growled
The last time she messed with me, I scratched her car and trashed it, I also beat her up.
She turned and slapped my face, just what I wanted.
" Now that you slapped me, it's considered self defense if I put you in the hospital is it" I smirked when she started to rethink her decisions.
I punched her in the nose and swung my leg under her and threw her to the floor, she groaned in pain.
I got on top of her and started to punch her until I heard
" Elda stop what about Malik, he would be scared of you!"(Russian)
Santiago screamed from the other side of the parking lot.
Hearing that I quickly got off her and looked at Santiago I hugged him and told him that I need to leave and I'll tell him what happened later.

I decided to leave my car for Santiago to take home, instead I took my bike which was delivered here by my men

I sped away without answering any of Riccardo and Alessandro's questions. I looked back to see that they were following me.
From there, I zoomed and went to my house.

Once I reached I opened the door and asked the two men to sit on the couch and make themselves at home.