Diapers

Hey guys, I'm here with a new chapter for you. Hope you'll enjoy! ❤️

•••

It was a rainy Saturday, Bradley was at work filming a movie and Lea was spending the weekend over at their house, now playing with her Elsa and Anna dolls, while little Ally was in her rocking chair, playing with some rattles.

"Stefi, Stefi, Stefi!" Lea suddenly came running towards Stefani, who was preparing lunch in the kitchen.

"Is something wrong, sweetheart?"

"I think Ally needs a new nappy." She took Stefani's hand and dragged her into the living room, where she found the little one smiling widely in her rocking chair.

"Oh, really? Do you need a new nappy, sweet pea? Let's see... well, you definitely do." Stefani laughed as she could smell it when she picked Ally up.

"Does a big sister want to help? What do you say, Lee?" She asked her and Lea nodded.

"Yea, I wanna help. But Stefi, you should hold your nose too, look, like me! Then you don't smell it." Lea told her, which made Stefani laugh even more. She was just too cute.

"Thank you for the advice, darling, but I'm already used to it, don't worry. And you need both hands to change the nappy, you know?" Stefani ran her hand through Lea's blonde hair and the little girl nodded, while still holding her nose.

She put Ally on the changing table and started changing her diaper, and Lea curiously observed everything she did, asking what all the baby stuff were for. Stefani was happy to show her how to change a diaper, and Lea was really fascinated by that, immediately wanting to try it as well.

Her request really surprised Stefani because she knew that most of the children don't like doing these kinds of things, but Lea really wanted to try it.

"Sweetheart, I'm already done with this one, but you can then change the next one. Daddy will be home soon, too, so you can show him what you've learned. What do you say?"

"Okay!" Lea nodded and took the old diaper, throwing it into a trash can.

"Done. All clean." Stefani kissed Ally's tummy, making the little baby giggle.

•••

An hour later, when Bradley came home from work, Lea jumped into his arms right away, wanting to tell him everything at once.

"Whoa, slow down, Lee.. what happened when you're so excited?" Bradley laughed.

"I helped Stefi change Ally's nappy." She said proudly.

"You did? That's my girl! And how did it go?"

"Good! Stefi also taught me how to change it. I will show you!"

Stefani then came into the hall and greeted him as well, giving him a peck on the lips.

"She was amazing, B. You should've seen her. She was really helpful and wanted to know about all the baby stuff." Stefani said, stroking Lea's cheek.

"I'm proud of you, sweetheart. And I'm curious to see what Stefi taught you today.." Bradley smiled, looking at Stefani with love in his eyes.

•••

When little Ally woke up and it was time to change her diaper, Lea ran to the room while holding Bradley's hand and dragging him upstairs with her as well.

"Hi, my little angel. Did you sleep well?" Bradley said in a sweet voice when he took Ally out of her crib, the blue-eyed baby giving him the cutest toothless grin when she saw him.

Stefani walked into the room, hugging him from behind, stroking Ally's light-brown hair. Bradley then slowly put her on the changing table and Lea took his hand and walked with him to the other side of the table.

"Daddy, you have to stay here and just watch how I do it, okay?"

"Okay, darling. And what about Stefi?" Bradley chuckled.

"She is going to help me, because we are a team." Lea said and Stefani then helped her to stand on the stool.

They began changing the diaper and Lea knew how to do almost everything Stefani had taught her. Stefani was just making sure Lea does it right, and helped her when she didn't know something, but for her surprise, Lea did almost all the work by herself. She was a really fast-learner, and both Bradley and Stefani were very proud of her.

She then went to throw the old diaper into the trash can again, and Bradley walked over to Stefani, kissing her deeply.

"Oh, B– what was that for?" She giggled, blushing a little.

"Everything... I just love you so much." Bradley smiled and caressed her cheek.

"Done!" Lea then ran back into the room with a big smile on her face.

"You did a great job, Lee, I'm so proud of you! Stefi taught you really well." Bradley picked her up and spun her around, making her laugh.

"Yay, we did it, Stefi.. high-five!" The little blonde-haired girl giggled when Bradley set her back on her feet.

"We did. Thank you so much for help, sweetheart. If Ally could talk right now, she would say that you're the best big sister." Stefani said, kneeling down to Lea's level with Ally in her arms, who immediately smiled when she saw her. She really adored her big sister and Stefani couldn't be happier.

"And she's the best little sister." Lea said sweetly and kissed Ally's forehead.