Say Mama

Hii guys! I'm here with another short chapter.
Hope you'll enjoy! ❤️

•••

"Da-da-da-da." Ally babbled to herself while she was trying to belly crawl towards Charlie.

"She's never going to say mama." Stefani said sadly. Ally has been babbling dada for quite some time now, but hasn't said mama yet.

Of course she loved that Ally was already saying dada, but she really wished to be called mama, as well.

"Baby, you know she probably still doesn't know what it means. It's just easier for her to say." Bradley tried to explain, wrapping his arm around Stefani.

"I know, but I still count it as her first word." Stefani told him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, darling." Bradley hugged her tightly. "She will start saying mama soon, too, don't worry." He whispered and kissed her temple.

He then went to pick up their daughter and sat back down on the couch next to Stefani. Ally instantly reached for her when she saw her, giving her the cutest little grin which Stefani adored.

"You wanna go to mama?" Stefani asked in a sweet voice and Bradley handed the little one to her.

"A-ba-ba."

"Say mama, ma-ma. I know you can do it, sweet pea." Stefani encouraged her and Bradley chuckled.

"Hey, don't laugh!" She scowled at Bradley, which made him laugh even more. Oh, how he loved her.

"Ally, baby, say mama." Bradley told her, but little Ally just yawned and rubbed her eyes, it was getting close to her nap time.

"Oh, someone's getting tired. Let's go take a nap, sweetheart." Stefani caressed Ally's light brown locks.

"Sweet dreams, darling."

"Give daddy a bye-bye." Stefani started waving, which made the blue-eyed baby giggle.

"B, will you please bring me her bottle? I'm going to change her diaper."

"Of course, baby." Bradley nodded and Stefani then took Ally upstairs to the bedroom and gently laid her on the bed.

"You're never going to say mama, am I right?" Stefani giggled and kissed Ally's tummy.

"Da-da-da."

"My little daddy's girl. Saying dada all the time.. and what about mommy, hm? I'm deeply offended, miss Ally. You planned this with daddy together, right?" Stefani said, while changing her diaper. Ally liked to babble a lot before sleep, so Stefani always loved to talk to her.

"A-ma-a."

"That was close! Try it one more time, ma-ma, mama." Stefani tried once again.

"Ba-ba-ba."

"Oh, darling." She chuckled and picked her up.

"A-ga-ga-ga." Ally babbled and grabbed Stefani's hair, pulling them a little.

Meanwhile, Bradley walked into the bedroom with the bottle and burst out laughing when he heard it.

"Did you hear that?" Stefani also began laughing and he nodded.

"You silly girl, I want you to say mama but instead you say Gaga? Okay then." Stefani giggled.

"Well, but she's not wrong." Bradley grinned and kissed her temple. "But you will soon hear her saying mama, too."

"I certainly hope so. What do you say, sweet pea? Are you going to call me mama soon?"

"Ga-ga-ga-ga."