Authors note

Hey, and welcome to my story! Also, thank you soooo much for deciding to read this lol.

Anyways, before you begin reading, I decided to write a little note with some things you should keep in mind, duh:

↳ This book is not PG. It contains sexual content and mature language. There are steamy scenes, but nothing too spicy. Absolutely no smut (sorry in advance). You have been warned!

↳ Since this book is dystopian/fantasy it contains death, blood etc; as well. I ask that you read till the end, while in the beginning it may be a little slow and rocky. I promise it will get better.

↳ Some of the characters may be quite unbearable at the beginning but I wrote them like that for a reason, however just know that a lot of them receive some sort of development in the end. (Maybe)

↳ This book is written in first person except when it switches POVs to other charecters which isn't very often, it is told from Aviva's perspective most of the time.

↳ There's a whole lot of new vocab in this book and names you need to remember. I cannot stress this enough, pay attention people!!! (especially if its a name drop).

Please do not copy my story! I've worked countless hours creating the plot, conflicts and world building and would literally cry if someone were to steal my work. (Like seriously). All similarities seen in this story compared to others are purely coincidental.

Anyways yeah so...I hope you enjoy!

-Starting date: November 28 2021-