4 ➛ The Stokers

For my last class I had world history and thankfully, Jizu was in it. We had arrived early so the two of us had just been chatting it up for a while.

She asked me where I'd transferred from, and nearly bit the dust when I mentioned I was homeschooled.

In fact, I never realized being home schooled was such a bizarre occurrence until I came to Granite Hills. The brunette in my Language Arts class had also reacted accordingly to the news.

Suddenly, it seemed as if the whole room had gotten quiet, I looked up confused. Everyone was paying full attention to the front of the room and I followed suit. "What's going on?"

"Four." Jizu privately whispered to me.

"Four-what now?" I asked confused.

"Keep it down," She mumbled cautiously.

And then the man came into view. He looked fairly polished from head to toe and moved with such enchanting elegance I swore I'd seen silver speckles emit off of his well knit body. His presence alone exerted authority from the entire classroom which I found obscure.

That was...until I finally saw his face.

Nutsack.

I was surprised by the sudden wave of jealousy that hit me like a truck. Who the hell was this guy? And why was everyone silenced as if he were royalty?

I couldn't help but perform the world's biggest eye roll ever known to man.

What a douche.

Although I was disgusted by his entrance, I couldn't keep my damn eyes off of him. I watched him closely as he strolled into the classroom. His menacing gaze scanned the room hungirly.

"What's the big deal?" I eventually shifted my attention back to Jizu as she kept her head down.

"That's Four Stoker. The captain of the swim team, notorious for his outlandish school record for the 100 meter dash. Thanks to him, Granite Hills has won the board's Nationals for three years in a row." She whispered to me like she were speaking through a megaphone and Four would accidentally hear us.

"Is that why everyones rolling on their backs for him?" I scoffed. "That's a little stupid-"

"Shhhh! He's coming." Jizu shushed me rather rudely, she looked down at her exercise book pretending to doodle as he walked by.

Why the fuck was everyone so afraid of this dude?

As my shitty luck would have it, my eyes locked onto the sage green ones that belonged to the asshole nutsack. I held my gaze as he passed by, bitter desolation in his cold stare.

I swallowed down the sudden nervousness rising in my dry throat. Something about his eyes...I shook my head and looked away.

Once he sat down, I decided to give him one last good stare only to discover that he'd never kept his eyes off of me. This time his dark brows were pulled in, He was studying me.

I looked away in a flash and held my cold hands to my now flushed cheeks.

"Idiot! He totally saw you!" Jizu hissed at me.

"What's the big deal? I don't get it." He's just a stupid boy after all. So what if he's rich and super talented? Everyone here was.

"He's basically royalty over here." She answered without looking up from her doodles.

"Yeah well he can kiss my bright red ass." I muttered, mostly to myself. Another one of my famous eyerolls followed right after.

I played back what had just happened in my head. He just seemed so out of place. Jizu could be right, he really did look and move like royalty. And from the looks of it, everyone on campus treated him like it too.