ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

The wedding ceremony was going well for Amenhotep...

...on the other hand, you wanted to puke.

You weren't even allowed to go to your chamber before the wedding.

You still haven't said your vows to each other, which is a good thing.

On the bright side, you have found the crystal, Amenhotep placed it in the crown you are wearing right now as a gift.

Honestly, you hope that you get out of this somehow.

Right now, you are doing some rituals like presenting sacrifices to Isis, the goddess of marriage and motherhood.

"You have to bend down on your knees, your highness" you shook your head stubbornly.

"Not" you spat, crossing your arms over your chest.

That's right, you are going to ruin the wedding by not doing the rituals.

"Your highness, you have to contribute the sacrifices to Isis to get her blessing"  the high priest asserts, annoyed by your refusal.

"I don't follow your religion," you say with a smirk.

Amenhotep glares at you, realizing what your plan is.

"Do as you are told" you shake your head in disapproval.

"No, I don't believe in your gods" you announce, causing some priests and priestesses to gasp and start to whisper.

The now furious pharaoh grabs you by the arms, pulling you towards him angrily.

"What in the world are you doing? Shut up, woman"

You try shoving him away from you but fail miserably, due to his strength.

"If you insist on this behavior, then there will be no ritual" your eyes brightens up at the news, thinking that there won't be any wedding.

But, it was quite the opposite.

"We will go directly, and announce our vows in front of everyone"

The high priest sighs in disappointment.

"Unfortunately, we can't do that, you have already done the rituals with your previous two wedding ceremonies, her highness can't be excused"

Your eyes widen in shock, after processing the elder man's words.

"Wait, you have...two wives?"

"Yes, what is wrong with that?"

"Oh no, it is ok as long as I don't become your third wife"

Before Amenhotep could utter any words, you poke his eyes with your fingers, forcing him to let go of you.

You take your chance and fleet out of the Temple.

"GUARDS CATCH THAT WHORE!"

You smile malevolently as you leave behind a wounded Amenhotep.

The moment you reach your chamber, you quickly search for your dagger.

When you find it, you take a deep breath, ready to stab yourself with it.

However, an arrow strikes your shoulder, making you scream in pain and fright.

Yet, that doesn't stop you from stabbing yourself.

It is rather you leave now, or get caught by the guards and be forced to marry Amenhotep.

𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿

The moment you open your eyes, you see Seth looking at you.

"I'm happy that you have woken up, (Y/n)"

The moment you set up, you wince from the great pain in your injured shoulder.

"Relax, or your injury will open up" Matteo orders you, pushing you gently on your back.

"If Seth didn't stitch up your wound, you would have died from blood loss" Aleksy explains gently.

"Good thing you have got the crystal" Satan praises coming forward, holding three crystals.

"Greedy bastard" you mumble, rolling your eyes at him.

"Oh, by the way, some people are arriving here soon" Matteo raises an eyebrow.

"Who are they?" Aleksy asks.

At that moment, a few knocks are heard at the door.

"Come in"

With this approval, Hades enters gracefully with three familiar people following behind him.

"Baba!"

"Metera!"

"Padre!"

Your father, Aleksy's mother, and Matteo's father are the important people that Satan mentioned.

Instead of talking to you, (F/n) rushes up to Seth, and grabs him by the front of his clothes.

"You bastard, how dare you lie to me and my family" you frown at your father's behavior.

"What are you talking about? Seth helped me" you explain, trying to calm down (F/n)

Satan snickers, a nasty grin appearing on his face.

"Father...please, don't say anything" Seth pleads.

"Oh, you don't want me to tell (Y/n) that you are, in fact, her fiance, Nadar? Yeah sure"