5

~ Bad time always let you meet good people~

5 Year later 

"Good morning, Sir" 
"Good Morning Mr Ashford" 
"Good morning sir" 

Everyone greets Aiden as he makes his way ignoring the crowd toward his office. Whisper can be easily heard as he was away,  people call him a workaholic and some calls him heartless as he forces everyone to work overtime.  

Aiden Ashford the CEO of Lunar Hotel's is not the same person as he was 5 years ago. He has changed a lot. After the incident 5 years ago, Aiden avoids talking to anyone, he just completed his study and come back to New York where his father was waiting for him to take over Lunar Hotel's.

As soon as step inside Lunar, he made a pledge to himself to work hard and reach the top and he became the most successful and young billionaire in just a few years until someone came up to compete with him and that person was non-other Zion Lennon. 

Aiden and Zion who once was best friend are now top rivals. As for Zion, he worked hard to achieve his goals after his family get back on track, and the first thing he did was pay his debt. After paying his debt to Aiden's father, he makes attempts to talk to Aiden but he never gives him a chance to reach him, so decided to give up as it was the best solution. 

In these 5 years lot's of things changed, Aiden who once was a cheerful and lovely guy is changed to a heartless and arrogant person, who will lose control over small things. He has become sensitive over almost everything. The only thing he cares about the most is his family and his money. 

Aiden reaches his office only to find his PA and friend Stefan, inside. 

Stefan was the same person from his college, 3 years ago he contacted Aiden because he was in desperate need of money and Aiden took him in. Stefan was well aware of Aiden and Zion's situations and knows Aiden too so it was a good deal for Aiden. 

Aiden removed his blazer and sit comfortably on a chair.

"Zion Lennon the young rising billionaire is reaching the top with the speed of a rocket. There is no denial that he will beat Aiden Ashford in time. " Stefan read the article loud so Aiden can hear. 

"Don't you have work, Stefan?" Aiden asked being irritated by his presence.

" Of course I have, to annoy you" 

" Fuck off" Aiden spat. 

" Okay, fine just remember we have a meeting with Sky high's President in one hour and to make this meeting interesting, I have news," Stefan said being dramatic.

" What is it?" Aiden asked not showing any interest.

"Zion Lennon has also applied for the same project and he's joining for the meeting too" Stefan completed and gazed at Aiden to show any reaction but he stayed unaffected.

" That doesn't make us worry Stefan you should know that we are more capable than anyone, and we are going to get this project no matter what" 

"Of course we, there no debut but I was notifying you just in case"

" And I get it, Now leave" Aiden glared at him. 

Aiden ignored him and mentally made a note to get this deal no matter what. Aiden can accept anything but losing to Zion is not on his list.  

Car came to halt and Aiden stepped out and stare at the huge building in front of him. Before he could enter something caught his eyes and he saw Zion leaving his car.