19

~ and sometimes I just keep my feelings to myself
Because I could find no language to describe them in, ~

That day Zion was watching everything from afar. After talking to Aiden, Zion didn't leave and waited for Aiden's movement. He saw it all, as Hazel asked him something about his injury and then how they both drove off somewhere.

Later, Zion decides to leave them alone and went to a club to get himself drunk so he could not stop overthinking about Aiden and Hazel. There was a lot for him to worry about. Even though Aiden did not like him, he still thinks of him as his brother. He was worried about the fact Aiden might get hurt again or history may repeat itself.

He ordered his drink and enjoyed it in peace. He wanted to be alone for some time. On the opposite side, somebody else was also looking for a space.

Ember enter the club with the same intention as Zion and moved toward the bar where she saw a familiar figure sitting handsomely. He was all alone, sipping the drink in his hand, slowly enjoying its bitter taste. 

She moved and choose to sit on the seat next to him. "Good evening," She greeted, not looking at him. 

Zion turned to the person next to him. He was about to as her and ask her to leave but when he saw the person he halted. 

"Good evening," he replied. 

"Alone? Any special reason?" She asked.

"Maybe the same as yours?" He replied teasing her and Ember chuckled. 

"So how are you doing?" She asked him. 

"Forgot about me, you tell yourself, how are you? I mean after Aiden's news?" He curiously watched her. 

"I don't know how to feel, but I'm happy. My dad finally stopped pushing me to go out with him. But on the other side, I'm worried about Aiden, his dad is still trying his best to convince my dad." 

"That guy never stops," Zion remarked. 

"So, you're not angry that Aiden cheated on you?" That question almost made Ember to choke her drink. 

"Who cheated on whom? I and Aiden, we were ever in a relationship and why would it affect me when I was there to see it all in front of me?" and that made Zion shrink his brows.

"You were there?" Ember nodded. 

"Me and Hazel, and yes that girl in the picture was Hazel. We were kinda caught up by a situation when Aiden came to help. " She explains. 

"Aiden and Hazel seem close," Zion picks up the topic to see her reaction. 

"Close? They are both wiped. But the point is they both are unaware of their feelings for each other." Zion was shocked or more confused, the way she was taking it for granted is very unacceptable.

"It seems like everyone knows about it except the couple themselves," 

"Actually, they do know but the situation is stopping them. I mean would you say, you like me when I'm marrying your best friend?" She said looking at him. Zion was dumbfounded by her question. 

'Only if I could!' Zion thought but didn't say anything to the face. 

"Exactly. I tried to tell Hazel that there is nothing between us but she still hung back about the topic. But I think Aiden should has make a move" She said.

"What if he was afraid too? Afraid he might hurt her by involving her in his life?" He waits for her answer. 

"I don't think so he's afraid of anything. The Aiden I know will do anything to get what he wants and you know that too."