12

~Memories are always special, 
Sometimes we laugh by remembering the day we cried,
and we cry by remembering the days we laughed! ~

Friday comes in no time. Everyone was waiting for the day with their own enthusiasm. Hazel was excited to meet Kyra after so long, she missed her a lot. 

Aiden and Zion were both concerned about the deal. There is more pressure on Aiden as his father is also joining. He even forced him to take Ember with him. He and Ember didn't talk after the cafe event and now he has to walk in with her.

"Ember, Aiden! Look Conner they look so perfect walking side by side." Sapphire comments.

"They do. Ember is best for this position" Ember looked down in disguise. They treat them as some kind of trophy. 

"Aiden I've decided, once you've got the deal today, we will announce your engagement with Ember here. Elijah and Harley must be here in an hour and so." Conner's words left Aiden and Ember shocked. 

None has imagined this one coming.  

"Dad, what's a hurry? We are here at someone else's party, we can't do it in here" Aiden tried to convince his parents. 

"That's the point Aiden, if we announce it here, it's going to leave a good impression on Mr and Mrs March. "

"But dad-" Aiden tried again. 

"Aiden, we have already decided, no more argument," Conner shrieked at his son. 

Aiden clenched his fist and left them in anger. Aiden hates it when his father does this to him, and tries to control his life.  Emer followed him, she can't let this happen. She can't marry Aiden. 

"Aiden you have to stop them. This can't be happen." Ember was freaking out. 

"You hear what he said, does it look like he will listen to me? Why don't you try to talk to your parents?" Aiden suggested. 

"They never cared what I want, what made you think they will hear me now?" Ember replied. 

"Fuck it!" 

This is kind of unusual for someone to hear, parents controlling their child but on this side of society, it's possible. And it has been going on their whole life. Aiden never cared about it before, he was used to ignoring his father and doing whatever he wanted but after Zion's betrayal, his father gave him a long lecture and made him believe that whatever he does is good for him. 

As for Ember, she's been like this for her whole life. She's been pretending to be the perfect daughter to her parents and they are proud of her. She loves her parents too much to disobey them and hurt them. She would rather hurt herself. 

But this time it's their future, which is at the stake. Their life they wanted to share with their love once and this time they had to stop. 

"There is only one way!" Aiden said. He's too determined toward his plan. He can't let his parents ruin his future. This is going to be the first time in the last 5 years he's going to disobey him, and he's very much happy to do that. 

Aiden and Ember were all distressed about the night when someone enter and get everyone's attention toward her. It's not only because she was looking like a goddess but also about her identity.

She elegantly walked inside, ignoring the stares and whisper to her.

Aiden stare at Hazel as she walked inside looking dead gorgeous. He can't believe what he was seeing. 

'What is she doing here?' Aiden thought. This whole place is filled with rich people there is no place for people like her. 

Not of her status but because of her innocent personality.