11

~Go Where The Fire In Your Heart Burns Wild And Free.~

Hazel woke up earlier, yesterday's drama made her lose many customers and to cover that she has to open café early today. 

Aiden always made her lose customers whenever he enter her cafe. She makes sure to hang a tag on her door for him. He's no more allowed to enter or come near anywhere Hazel. 

Rushing to work she started cleaning the table and began to decorate them with beautiful flowers. Peter and Nancy are still late so she has to be prepared in case customers come. 

And just she predicted Hazel heard a bell and turned around. 

'Why she's here?' Hazel thought.

"Hey!" Ember said entering inside. 

"Hi!" Hazel replied looking past her for any evidence for Aiden. 

"Aiden is not here, don't worry," Ember said seeing her nervousness. Hazel huffed in relief. 

"It's not like that but I'm just not in a mood to face him this early." She said. 

"I know that's why I'm here. I need to apologise for what happened yesterday. It must have affected your customers." Ember said blaming herself for her loss.

"No, it's okay, it was not even your fault." 

"Still, I was the one who called Aiden," 

"Ember, you're our regular and it's not like you called him only to create a scene, it's in his nature so he did. You don't have to be sorry for him." Hazel said with a smile. 

"Thank you, Hazel"  

Ember is a regular customer of Hazel and she visits the café whenever she needs some space for herself. In the running time, they both became known to each other. 

"So, the usual?" Hazel and Ember nod with a chuckle. 

They both took a table together and started to sip a coffee. 

"So, are you okay? You seems to be upset when you left" Hazel started.

"I'm fine, I just hate when people use me. Anyway, I never take Aiden seriously." 

"What do mean by using? Is Aiden..?" Hazel asked getting curious.

"Well it's a long story," Ember doesn't want to start her day by remembering the bad memories. 

"Ahh, Aiden is such an ass instead of accepting his mistake he argued to all and blame others. He's a manner less person, so arrogant, Govt should award the people living and working with him. He is-" Hazel stopped as soon as she realise what she was doing and shut her mouth. 

"It's okay, you can curse as much you want." Ember laughed.

"I'm sorry, I forgot he's your fiancé" Hazel whispered.

"Don't be and he's not my fiancé, he only said that to make Zion jealous. " 

'Wait! WHAT?'

Hazel frown.

"Don't be confused, Aiden and my parents are friends and they want us to get married but we don't think the same." 

"Who would want to, when he behaves like an ass 24/7" Hazel replied making Ember chuckle. 

"It's not like that, Aiden is not that bad he just doesn't have patience. But he's a nice guy if you know him." 

"You know him very well and you say he's not that bad so why don't you want to marry him?" 

'I mean there is no doubt he's handsome,  has a very impressive personality. If we ignore his rich and jerk side, anyone would love to marry him.'  Hazel thought.