18

~ Nothing feels heavier than unsaved words ~

After 30 minutes of roaming around Aiden was shocked when he discover where he has reached.

He was burning with rage last he left the office. He aimlessly drove around the city and ended up in front of a café that belongs to none other than Hazel. His eyes looked for Hazel and found her smiling beautifully as she handle her customers with grace.

Aiden was furious and frustrated but the moment his gaze found her, his soul feels calm.

Leaving his car he walked toward the cafe and raise his hand to open the entrance but another hand stopped him. Turning around he met with the face he hated for 5 years.

"Don't!" Zion interrupted his friend from making a mistake that might harm him later.

Before Aiden could understand what was going on Zion pulled him behind and brought him to his car.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Aiden asked once they both were inside the car.

"Stopping you from doing something that will hurt you and Hazel both," Zion said thinking about the past.

"Stop the nonsense and how you know I'm here?" Aiden questions him.

"Stefan gave an account of everything happened in the office and you left in anger." Zion has seen the news and instantly took off to Aiden's office, to make sure he was all right but when he reached Stefan notified him of what happened. The whole situation reminds him of his past.

Everything was the same as what happened 5 years ago. How Aiden fought his father for him and what his father did to him and his family.

He didn't want the same phenomenon happening to Hazel. She's a nice girl and Zion doesn't them to get hurt by becoming another victim of Conner.

"So what? It's my concern and I know how to handle it." Aiden felt angrier seeing Zion concerned about Hazel. 

"Aiden, I know you have no interest in this conversation but it's about involves Hazel." Hearing her name Aiden's body and mind stopped functioning.

"What about her?" He asked him.

Inhaling deeply Zion started.

"I know what is going on and about your deep concern about Hazel. I have been waiting here for the past 15 minutes. Waiting for you to show up and your appearance cleared all my doubts... You like her!" Aiden glared at him.

He opened his mouth to let out but Zion got it first.

"Yes, you do Aiden, otherwise you wouldn't be here... From what I know you never cared for anyone except the individuals that matter to you. Hazel is one of them and this is why I'm here, to stop you from making a mistake... Don't do this to her, don't involve her in your life if you don't want to see her hurt... I'm saying it from an experience Aiden and it's not because of you, but because of your father... No one knows what he will do if he found out about Hazel... Don't let him know that you ever know yet along met a girl with the name Hazel..." Zion warned him.

"Who are you to warn me? You don't know my father he might be tough but he could never hurt anyone... He has anger issues but that all stops at warning and nothing else." Aiden said trusting his father.

"All right, then why did he hit you today? Why did he warn you to stay away from the girl? Why did he threaten you?" Zion said pointing out to his bruised lip.

"It's my family matter Zion, do not interfere in here... He's my father and I know the end of his limit, so stop filling nonsense in my mind about my own father..." He stopped believing Zion the moment he decided to deceive him and he is never going to believe him ever again.