Together for a day Pt 2

Disclaimer: this story is just a fan fiction and has nothing to do with the real life characters. It's just my imagination.

Sivaangi was panting heavily as she jogged behind a person "Shravan...please nillu"

"Arrange everything or else no food for you" she said strictly to the person and he finally stopped on his tracks and widened his eyes in disagreement.

Sivaangi went inside the kitchen to have a glass of water as she felt exhausted after running a marathon along with her kutty pattas .

By then the front door unlocked and a man entered with a cute little girl. She was giggling at the sight of her twin brother clearing all the puzzle pieces which was scattered throughout the floor.

Shravan jumped to his father's lap and started complaining about how his mom made him to keep all his toys in place. He even complained that his mom prepared a salt less curd rice for him with a pout. Shravan's father patiently listened to his son's complaints.

"Unga pondattikku cooking theriyathu" shravan complained making the person roll his eyes.

(Your wife doesn't know how to cook)

Sivaangi stomped from the kitchen and went near the tiny monster "deii naan unga amma da...konjam aachu respect kudu da"

(At least give me some respect for being your mom)

The silent one shradha was quick to support her mom "She makes absolutely yummy food. Oru naal uppu podalanalum parva illa"

(It's ok if we eat curd rice without salt for a day)

"Vaa da en pattu kutty. You're the only one who supports me" sivaangi kneeled down to shradha's height and kissed her cheek.

"Appo naan?" A manly voice asked with concern.

(What about me then?)

"Enakku en ponnu irukku support kku athu pothum" she stated leaving her husband dejected at the comment.

(I have my daughter to support me. I don't need your support)

"Appadi solla koodathu chellom naanum irukku" he rushed to his wife leaving his son in a bewildered state.

(Don't say like that sweetheart)

Shradha chuckled at her twin sitting on the couch alone as his father left him for his wife but she couldn't unsee his puppy face. Shradha cheered shravan "Unakku naan irukken da" and the brother sister enjoyed their parents knock jock just how they watch their favourite Tom and Jerry cartoon comfortably laying back on the couch.

(I'm there for you)

Sivaangi smacked his shoulders "Yaarukku chellom? Huh? Appadiye odi poidu"

(I'm not your sweetheart)

"Sivaangi ma please ma please ma please ma"

"Unga please ma ellam ini workout aagadhu...7 varshathukku munnadi ithe mathiri please ma please ma solli enna yemathi kalyanam pannikitta" she accused him.

(Don't try to please me. It won't work just like how you tricked me to get married)

"Adi paavi nee thane en kitte kalyanam pannikiriya nu kettathu... ippo en mele pazhi vangriya?"

(Why do you even blame me when you were the one who proposed me?)

She sulked quietly as she recollected how he tricked and convinced her to marry him. Sivaangi recollected how she was forcefully dressed up to meet the unexpected guests who were waiting downstairs to take a glimpse of their future daughter n law. She took each step down with unexplainable dejection and dissatisfaction of forcefully getting married to her father's business partner's son.

She mumbled to herself "Huh...Enna etho business deal mathiri urutti vilayadittirukken...pesama odi poidalama?"

All her thoughts came into a sudden break as she saw that same charming smile who had denied her proposal halting all her fantasies and also being the reason for her dark circles as a result of crying and cursing his fiancée the whole night.

"Ashwin?"

That was when her bulb lightened and she realized that if ashwin is the groom then...she shut her eyes in a reflex "Ayyo rama appo naan ennaye curse pannitirundhen ah?"

Sivaangi sat down glaring at ashwin and he silently gulped at the feisty women sitting opposite to him.

"Seems like she is gonna screw me"

The older women stood up and paced towards her as she slid a bangle on sivaangi's hand "Azhaga irukka en marumaga"

(My daughter n law looks beautiful)

She passed a slight smile and soon they both were asked to move to the guest room for them to have a private conversation.

As they entered the room sivaangi locked the room and started her nonstop objections, grievances and complaints for rejecting her and putting her into a place to curse herself.

Ashwin kept his hand at his mouth seeing a different sivaangi. He now had second thoughts of getting married to this tiny insane person.

"You are the only reason for all this"

"I just wanted to surprise you. Please don't cry ma...sorry ma" he tried to pacify her.

"Ithu than unga surprise ah? Nethu uyire poidichu"

(Is this how you surprise? I would have died yesterday)

Ashwin tried to seal the gap between them but she warned him "Kitte vantha avlo than"

(Don't come near me)

"Ma please ma...athan sorry sonnen la" he literally begged her.

She gave him no choice. She stood there adamant to not fall for his sincere apologies.

Ashwin surrendered to her by falling down on her feet "Please ma please ma please ma"

When ashwin lift his head, he saw a slight curve on her lips. He took her into his embrace as he whispered "Enna kalyanam pannikiriya?"

(Will you marry me?)

Sivaangi came back to the present and she blushed at their 7 years of happy married life with two sweet kids like cotton candy whom she always bite in pleasure stating that they are her favourite sweet to indulge in. All her complaints were long forgotten as ashwin wordlessly hugged her and muttered a "sorry"

She snuggled into his embrace feeling his heartbeat and her other two heartbeats came jogging in to join the group hug. Ashwin and sivaangi parted their hug as they knelt down to their kid's height and hugged them tight making a picture perfect family. Finally they all felt 'HOME' in each other's embrace.

Thoughts?

Hope you all like this one. 

Pour in your love in the form of votes and comments.

Thank you for reading💜