Sweet revenge🤍

Hey lovelies, thankyou so much for the wonderful response for the previous two shots. Hope you all will like this one too💝

A man well dressed in a charcoal grey shirt and black formal pants couldn't contain his happiness seeing the romantic set up arranged for his date. The rooftop restaurant was beautifully adorned with a bunch of white flowers and scented candles enlightening the whole area. Any girl who passed by the table had their eyes stuck at those brown orbs anticipating for the arrival for someone special making them envious of his girl.

He was expecting a girl whom he had met through one of the dating apps and got instantly connected to their contrasting characters. He is currently working as a managing director in one of the top most advertising companies in India. He has always desired for comfort and endearment in his life partner. So here he is breathlessly anticipating to meet that girl who stole his heart for the very first time.

His breath got hitched when he saw the girl dressed in a grey organza saree taking tiny steps towards him with a cheerful smile. Without wasting much time in ogling her, he stood up and forwarded his hands which she accepted gracefully. They sat down comfortably just staring at each other waiting for the other person to initiate.

"Hi" she greeted extending her hands.

He stiffed for a second hearing her angelic voice and adjusted his blazers as he shook hands with her "Hi"

"So" he twisted his eyebrows.

"So" she blushed and looked at the decorations.

"Indha decorations romba azhaga irukku" she said touching those flower petals.

"Ana unna vida illai?" he commented and she turned red.

But before he could take things forward, his phone rang and he excused to attend the call.

He came back soon stating "Sorry, it was an urgent call"

"It's ok" she said smiling.

By then the waiter came and took their order. His eyes beamed in happiness when he saw her getting excited as she completed her dinner with crème brulee. The dinner overflowed with heartfelt conversations over their favourite food making it one of the memorable one.

They kept on having endless talks until a waiter came near their table and requested them to wrap up their date as it was already closing time and the restaurant was unusually silent with just two of them.

"Ayyo romba late aachu" she yelled and he checked his phone. They both decided to share the bill and walked towards the parking with profound feelings for each other.

He was sweet enough to offer her a ride and she agreed to get extra time to spend with the handsome young man. "Ondra renda aasaigal" was playing on the car music system and the tension was well evident in both of their eyes. There was a pregnant silence as he halted his car at the entrance of her home.

"Thank you so much for this" she said looking into his eyes.

"It was my pleasure to spend this date with a beautiful girl like you" he said with a wink.

He didn't want to let her go neither she wanted to get back to her home. She was about to open the car door when her clutch tumble and her identification card dropped down revealing her name.

"Sivaangi Krishnakumar?" he asked quizzically.

She smiled with a smirk "Yeh, I'm actually Shanaya krishnakumar's twin sister"

Sivaangi explained how she came across his profile on her sister's account and how she bribed her sister to let her use the account just for connecting with him.