The purple umbrella PT 2

I'm not sure whether you all will like this part or not. Anyway do read with an open mind.

Sorry in advance if it's not up to the expectations.

She was once again feeling dejected. She felt a sense of pain in her heart. She saw him today. The same face who gave her only endless pain in return of her endless love.

Just in moment when ashwin and amrita shared the hug, her eyes were stuck on the person standing behind amrita. She was shaken not because she was introduced to ashwin's ex-girlfriend but she was being introduced to her own ex-boyfriend as amrita's husband.

Trust just remained just a word for her! The one whom she trusted the most from her childhood left her all alone and from then onwards she had trust issues and she had lost her chirpiness in the process. She became more alert and conscious. For a girl who gave all her heart to a man from her teenage found it difficult to live when he left her in a tick which resulted her being stuck in her gloomy life.

Sivaangi came back home emotionally drained excusing herself from the emotional mess she was seeing her long lost friend after three years. She lay down at her bed motionless. All the pain of her going through a hell of trauma when he left her rushed in and she shut her eyes tightly.

Just like most of the girls, she too was a vulnerable soul. She was unpredictable and very complex to understand. A complete mess of doubts and insecurities were her companion whenever she feels dejected.

This was her, in spite of that she was beautiful in her own way, despite having enormous battles within, she had that mesmerising way of smiling towards the life she got.

His words still echoed in her head and she recollected how happy she was when her 10 year old one side love proposed her two days before her 22nd birthday.

"I want you n I don't wanna hurt you anymore. I know we lost many years, but we will make it up for that. I love you sivu"

Love and sivaangi have been always like the moon and the stars. The stars never inclined to the moon and her love never inclined to her. She was deeply in love with her best friend for more than ten years, but he left her the second day of him proposing stating "Namma rendu perum set aagathu sivu. Let's just end it here and move on"

Tears were flowing uncontrollably from her eyes thinking about how her childhood friend and her first love gautham easily left her all lone in tears on her birthday night. She even had to shift to Chennai from Coimbatore leaving her parents to move on from the place which gave her bitter memories of him.

"Evalo vaati sonnalum unakku puriyadha sivu...don't get attached to anyone I repeat anyone" she advised herself not giving any heed to the dam of tears flowing down.

"I was the only one, who got affected who became broken, he was always happy without me. Always happy" her voice displayed a tinge of deep regret in loving an unfaithful man.

"Why do I get easily replaced? Why?" she said staring to the wall and bursting into tears.

With her heart overwhelmed with regret, she took her penguin soft toy and hugged it tightly convincing herself "it's ok sivu...it happens... It's ok it's ok"

"I don't deserve to be loved" she mumbled to herself.

She pacified herself by rubbing her chest which now was breathing heavily and soon tried to sleep reminiscing her past.

She hugged her penguin trying to ease her pain. Her dilemma got only increased when a message popped in "Goodnight sivaangi. See you soon"

That was when she realized her spare yellow umbrella being with ashwin. He had borrowed it for him after dropping her and promised to give her back by the next day and before she could shut her eyes the door bell rang. Cursing the person who rang the bell at this untimely hour and she opened the door.