Home is with you❄

Disclaimer: This story is just a fan fiction and any resemblance to the real life characters is purely coincidental

A short OS from 'Ray of light' after a very long time. Enjoy!

Ashwin came back home worn out after a tiring day to the adorable sight of his wife and their two and a half year old baby cuddling and sleeping serenely. All the tiredness of his shoot disappeared and a smile adorned his face.

He got freshen up and decided to make their favourite curd rice and potato poriyal for dinner. By then sivaangi stirred in her sleep due to the indistinctive sound from the kitchen indicating his arrival.

She tried to carefully detach herself from the tight hold of her daughter thendral who clutched to her just like her life was dependent on sivaangi. Sivaangi observed at her tiny fingers still having a tight grip on her tshirt hem just how ashwin clutches her dress in his sleep.

She placed a long kiss on her forehead "Appadiye un appa maariye irukka"

(You are just like your father)

Sivaangi placed few pillows around thendral for her safety and moved to use the restroom. She got freshen up and covered her daughter with a duvet before taking a glance at her husband chopping potatoes and humming to some song. She carefully proceeded towards the kitchen and hugged him from behind "Oii pondatti"

(Hi! Wifey)

"Hmm...I missed you" sivaangi placed her face more closer to his torso inhaling his fresh scent.

"I missed you two more" he said placing a kiss on her knuckles.

Her eyes twinkled as she moved and picked up the tub of curd and scooped a spoon full of curd into her mouth.

Ashwin chuckled at sivaangi relishing her favourite curd and gave an air kiss to her. She pouted and when he was about to kiss her pout, they heard a shriek voice "amma"

Sivaangi rushed to her daughter when she heard her husband alerting her "Paathu ma paathu ma"

(Be careful)

"Okay ma"

Thendral rubbed her eyes with her tiny fingers and extended both her hands asking sivaangi to lift her up "Lift me amma"

"Vaa da kutty ma" she lifted her and took her to the washroom to wash her face and left to the kitchen with thendral in her hips.

She gently placed thendral on the kitchen counter top while ashwin intervened "Aayiram vaati sonnen aayiram vaati sonnen ippadi careless ah irukkathey nu. Why can't you be careful sivaangi? It's not safe for you to lift thendral papa at this stage"

"So you're telling me that I can't even lift my own daughter" sivaangi started to sob.

"Ayyo rama indha hormonal changes vera" he sighed.

He lifted thendral and placed her down and rushed to his wife who was sobbing sitting in the dining table and having her nth scoop of curd.

"Po en kitte varathey"

(Don't come near me)

Ashwin gently placed thendral on her lap "Dho paaru ma unakku evlo venalum papa ve ippadi un madiyil vechikittu konju ana please don't bend down and lift her"

(You can shower all your love for her like this)

"Don't cry ma" thendral said wiping sivaangi's tears.

"Appa full ah ungalkku" she said placing her father's hand on her mother's hand sincerely hoping to make her mother smile giving her favourite appa completely for her mom.

(Daddy is completely yours)

"Amma loves appa...

Appa loves amma....

La la la la...."

Thendral rhymed and both her father and mother giggled. "And we both love you...la la la" they both said in unison and placed a kiss on either side of thendral's cheek.

Ashwin eyed a sorry with his puppy face and she melted. Ashwin bend to her height extending his cheek and both the mother daughter placed a kiss on his cheeks. The father daughter repeated the same to sivaangi breaking the trio into giggles and tickles.

Ashwin retired to the kitchen to complete his dinner preparation and their kutty ma insisting sivaangi to sing "neethanada"

Sivaangi sang the song and thendral tried to sing along with her in her own gibberish language making both the parents smile with content.

The trio completed their dinner and moved to their garden. Sivaangi sat down at the wooden bench watching ashwin playing with thendral. After some time thendral got tired and asked for her favourite piggy back ride "Please pa please pa"

Sivaangi smiled seeing thendral enjoying her piggy back ride and it reminded her of how he fulfilled her wish of "Enakkum antha mathiri uppu mootai la eranum nu aasai ashwiney"

(I wish to have a piggy back ride with you)

Her thoughts were interrupted when ashwin joined her in the bench, shoulder hugging her. Ashwin massaged her shoulders as he slowly traced his long fingers through her shoulder blade giving her a ticklish feeling. Sivaangi was a blushing mess when she felt his lips on her weak point near her shoulder blade.

"Pesama papa ve amma veetukku parcel pannalama?" sivaangi voiced out and ashwin removed his hands swiftly.

(Can we parcel our baby to my home?)

"Oru vaati parcel pannathukku kidacha 2 gift pothatha?" he pointed to her baby bump with a smirk.

(Are you not satisfied with the gift which we got for parcelling her once?)

"Ashwin please...enakku ippo neenga venum" she tugged his tshirt like a kid craving for her lollipop.

(I need you now)

He wordlessly took her into his embrace calming her down "Sivaangi ma you are in your final trimester and it's a matter of three lives. Risk vena ma"

She pressed herself more on to his chest finding solace in his heartbeat "You are right kumareyy"

Thendral who was sincerely concentrating on her puzzles saw her parents hugging each other and sprinted towards them "Me me me"

"Thendral and her never ending posa posa" both the parents declared in unison as ashwin lifted her and placed on his lap.

Thendral sat comfortably on her father's lap while she placed her head on her mother's lap caressing it gently bringing a smile on both the parent's face.

"Papa's happy ah?" thendral asked and sivaangi gasped in response.

"Ashwin our baby's kicked" sivaangi said and ashwin too placed his head closer to her tummy "Papa's appa pesren da"

(It's your daddy speaking)

"Appa naan naan" thendral cooed.

Both ashwin and thendral were fighting to talk with the babies making sivaangi giggle out loud feeling complete. Sivaangi blissfully felt home in each other's warmth of  love.

After a very long time thought of giving a kulu kulu update. Hope you all like it. 

Thankyou for your valuable time💜