Ch.2

Raven Woods~

I woke up to the sound of my iPhone 6 plus ringing. I groaned as I pressed the big red button. I turned over and put the sheets over me.

That's when it rang again. How many alarms did i ticking set?

Damn.

I finally ripped the white sheets from my body and through my phone at the wall, hoping it tpdidnt crack.

I picked up and surprisingly it didn't crack. I went to the big gold bathroom and stripped out my bra and thong.

After my good shower I went down the spiral steps of the mansion. My mother was in the kitchen with a red apron wrapes around her thin body, her hair was up in an messy ponytail and pots and pans were surrounding her.

"Do you need any help Mrs. Woods?" Our maid Rosa said quickly coming up to my mother. I laughed to myself as my mother frustratedly pulled a strand of her red hear behind her thin ear.

"No Rosa, I think I have it from here." My mother said dismissing her. I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I went to the big mirror in the the third living room.

I was wearing a nice white top with BOSS written on it, I was also wearing these really nice tight joggers with my dub 0's.

Yes, I am flawless. I put some lotion on my white skin and put my long brownish blondish hair in a nice neat bun.

"You look ugly so stop." I turned to see my brother wearing a white polo tee shirt and some plain jeans with his black timberlands.

I ignored his comment as I applied some black mascara and baby lips.

I admire dmy nice curves before going back in the kitchen. My mother was putting four plates on the big wood table.

I sat down and looked at the burnt bacon and uncooked eggs. I signed and faked smiled at my mother who was waiting for my reaction.

"It looks...good" I said weakly. She scoffed and I picked up the silver fork. I picked the burnt bacon up with the fork and stuffed it in my mouth.

I wanted to barf! Shit. But I didn't.

I forced myself to chew and gave her a thumbs up. Uh this shit is nastyy.

After breakfast I went to my dads office. He was working and was on the phone.

"Wait hold on Marline-mhm- yes. " he continued until he said goodbye and wrote something on this yellow notepad.

"Just wanted to say bye daddy." I said kissing his bald head.

"Have a great first day of school." I nodded my head as I opened the big white doors to the garage. I noticed my brothers blue and white Ferrari.

I looked at my gray and pink range rover and I immediately fell in love. I grabbed the keys and jumped inside the car.

I put the keys in the ignition and followed the GPS to my new school.

I parked the car in a nearby space and slowly stepped out. It was a pretty big school, to be honest I looked like the ONLY white girl. Like g.

I felt my cheeks turn red as I walked towards the school. I was late.

I sighed as I opened the big glass doors. I looked around till I saw a main office. I opened the white door and I was greeted by the smell of good breakfast and roasted coffee.

"Good morning, how may I help you?" A light skin grown man asked me as I went up to the brown counter.

"I'm actually new to the school, I'm just here to pick up my schedule." I said with determination. He looked at me up and down and licked his lips.

"Anything for you." I rolled my eyes. This is a grown man!

"Name?" He asked seductively.

"Raven Woods."

He smiled as he clicked on this old fashioned computer. "Here you go sweet thang." He said handing me a paper with words.

I gave me a small smile and walked out feeling his eyes on my ass. I sat down on a nearby bench and looked at the paper.

It had someone's number assuming it was his and my schedule. My first class is Mrs. Eydie.

I walked into the classroom and everyone turned their heads to look at me.

"Hello, class, this is our new student, Raven Woods" Mrs.Eydie said as I walked to the front if the classroom, some of the boys had their mouths hanged open and the girls were just glaring at me.

I noticed this one boy with big black glasses, he had braces and his hair was in a giant afro. He wasn't bad.

I shook my head out my crazy thought and looked around. Some waved at me some just admired my body.

"He Ma' come sit next to meh " I heard a small squeaky voice screech from the back of the class. I rolled my eyes and looked to see who said that.

It was a short boy, his hair was in braids and he had gold chains wrapped around his neck, and four or five piercings.

I shrugged and walked to the desk next to him . a lot of thirsty boys were eyeing me and licking their lips.

"She ain't all DAT damn Jerome!" I heard a small but strong ghetto voice say from behind me. I snapped my head back to look at this gorgeous dark skin girl. She had just as much as curves as me.

"Hey, I'm Shay. Your worst enemy bitch."

I gulped because she looked like a kinda person that could beat someone's ass. Be strong Raven. be strong.. You got competition time to put on yo helmet.

It is time to show the Ghetto side of Raven Woods.