Ch.9

Raven Woods~

I watched as Detective, Mr. Johan called my parents. When he hanged up the phone he got out a notepad and started writing stuff.

Andi and Jenn were in another polices office answering questions.

"So Miss. Woods...Correct?" Mr. Johan reassured. I slowly nodded my head.

"Okay. So can you please tell me why you were involved with this killing scheme?"

"Okay look, I was only trying to save my brother, who happens to probably be dead, it was at night and he told me he was going on a date With Brianna, who was my friend." I explained.

He wrote some more stuff and then told me to continue. "Anyways, after that night I was expecting to see him in the morning the next day...so I texted him...he didn't reply."

He turned to the next page on his little notepad. And nodded, "You may proceed Raven."

"Oh she the hell isn't! She is going to explain to me what happened!" I heard a stubborn voice coming from the door.

I snapped my heard around knowing who exactly who it was. The evil witch, aka, my mother.

"Could you please arrest her?!" I argued to Mr. Johan. Mr. Johan broke into a small smile.

"She's not going anywhere, Raven, after all you are the one who caused all this trouble." Mr. Johan said.

I rolled my eyes and before I could say anything, my father, yes, my father walked into the room.

"Raven. I'm disappointed in you. I can't believe it! My baby girl in jail huh?" His Jamaican accent started to come out which I hated because it only happened when he was really angry.

"You know what!? Give me your phone, iPad, laptop, watch and your last birthday gift!"

I evilly smiled at her. Did she know I had more things than that? Or maybe just my dad knows.

"Yeah you can have that stuff, I really don't give a damn." I said with no problem. She grunted and looked at my dad for help.

"Listen. This is your daughter! Ugh! You help her!" She said and walked off in anger.

"Wait what do you mean. I'm your daughter..is she really my mom?" I asked getting hyped.

My dad shook his head, "She is.." He said. I knew he was probably lying but maybe I should save it for later, besides, he's under way to much pressure.

"Mr. Woods. Since its a little late and I know Raven has school tomorrow, I would be expecting her right after school with her so-called friends, Andi and Jennifer." Mr. Johan said getting up and leaving the room.

I sighed and swiftly walked past my father, we finally had a decent conversation when we got home.

Mom actually a cooked a nice basic dinner and dad talked to me and told me she's my real mother, she's is just very hotheaded. He didn't have to tell me, I already knew. Hmph.

"Hey..Princess." My dads voice said from behind my door. He opened it and looked at me.

"You have a hair appointment next week Monday, just to let you know." My dad said.

I gave him a blank stare, "Dad. Why did you marry her?" I asked picking at my well manicured nails.

He plastered a big smile on his face and gave me a questioningly stare. "Trust me, in highschool I was very popular, I dated all the black girls, some white girls but when I saw your mom.."

He beamed really big as if he just saw his favorite car, "Man, all the boys wanted to get with her, she was smart, gorgeous.but one thing everyone hated about her was that she was very mean."

I nodded my head immediately, she indeed, is very mean. My dad shook his head and continued.

"One day I tried talking to her. She just pulled her red puffy hair over her face and ignored me."

My boys told me I'll never get her white bony ass, but I only wanted her. Some boys stopped liking her because she got way too skinny and I thought she was starving herself."

I gasped and looked at my dad with huge eyes. Mother? Starving herself?

"Yeah..she was really thick before, like you. But when boys noticed her white thickness was gone they pushed her away. But that didn't stop me from liking her. She ended up talking to me and we became good friends."

"Damn. Mom seemed hella rude." I said. He nodded and looked at me.

"When I asked her out she said yes, and we practically did everything. Towards the end of highschool she told me why she had lost a bunch of weight, it was because she thought she was too fat, don't get me wrong, your mom was rich as hell but..she wasn't fat she just couldn't see that she was thick."

"So you still love her to this day?" I asked him.

My dad looked at me. "I love your mom so much I would kill for her, she's my everything even you and Alex." My dad said sadly after he said Alex's name.

"Daddy..did he die?" I asked. My dad immediately shook his head.

"Princess, he didn't die but they said he was in bad shape and it would take years to help him. There was so much bullets I'm surprised he even survived but that's my boi tho."

I watched my dad get up, he kissed me on my forehead and left the room.

I sat up in bed and texted Jenn. Hopefully she'll answer and hopefully she's okay.

Princess. Raven. ~ Aye waaasup girl. R u good or whaat??like damn.. What's going on you couldn't talk or text yo ride or die bestie?

Q.Jenni~ nah gurl.. But wassup i really do miss u

Princess. Raven.~ same. But I'll see u tm. Cuz a white bitch need her beauty sleep!!

Q. Jenni~ yus gurrrl I see u.

I turned off my phone and put it on the charger, then I closed my pink and purple curtains and climbed back into bed.

Night princess, I whispered to myself before drifting off into my precious sleep.