Ch.20

Hello people! This book is coming to an end sadly and I don't know if there will be a book two or not..

But anyways I think this might be the last chapter or the second to last, I really don't know because school is stressing me out and stuff and I might not have so much time for Wattpad.

But anyways, I present you Chapter 20.

Raven Wood~

It has been two weeks since Adrienne woke up and since then weve been spending so much time together Jennifer and Andi stopped talking to me.

They were basically my best friends and it was obvious they were jealous of Adrienne's relationship with me.

But now that Adrienne and I are officially dating and we are happy we've spending time with each other ..a lot.

I sighed and walked into lunch, I didn't have the same lunch as Adrienne and I still need to work things out.

I know Dante likes me now but I need to tell everyone Adrienne is my boyfriend and whether they like it or not I don't give a fuck.

I confidently walked to the table Jenn, Andi and I usually sit at. Jenn was talking to this girl and Andi was busy stuffing his face.

As I approached the table, I could hear Andi choke on his food and the girl who was talking to Jenn walked away

"Hey." I said shyly and took a seat next to Jenn. Jenn scoffed and crossed her arms over her small chest.

"Um. Last time I saw, you were all over Adrienne and since he not here you come running back. Wrong person, Raven, wrong person." Jenn sassed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Andi who was glaring at me with pieces of food at the corners of his mouth.

"Guys, I'm really sorry, Adrienne was in a coma and I was really worried that I was depressed..and I wish I would've talked to you guys..but I just needed some space."

"Space?" Andi coughed, I sighed and looked at Jenn who was playing with her fingernails.

"Space Raven? Best friends don't give each other space, like what the fuck?" Jenn spat.

I wanted to cry and flip the table over because it felt like I was losing the closest people to me.

"To top that, my brother and I just started talking after the incident he had with Brianna a few months ago, please forgive me."

Moments passed before Andi and Jenn pulled me into a bear hug and just as we were about to get some lunch Dante approached me.

And he wasn't with the arrogant bitch, Paris. "Look who's here." I said walking pass him.

He snatched my arm and pulled me in front of him so I was looking at him.

I looked into his eyes and seeing alot of anger, sadness, and regret, and depression.

"The way you made me feel, I couldn't sleep at night, I would think about you not even knowing, crazy right?" He said chuckling.

Trying not to break his heart I decided to say it, "Dante...I have a boyfriend."

The grip he had on my shoulders loosened and his face just showed plain remorse and sadness.

"I-im sorry...we could be friends." I said shrugging, Dante shook his head and walked away.

I sighed and bought me pizza and a soda and sat next to Jenn. I didn't feel like telling her what just happened so I just stayed quiet while she talked about her new laptop.

After last period I met up with Adrienne, he gotten a Mercedes Benz and he sure loved it.

I got inside and pecked him on the lips. "How was school?" He asked biting on his lip.

I punched him on the shoulder. "Stop acting like that, you were there with me bae." I said chuckling.

Her smirked and drove in the direction of my house. "So has that Dante boy been around ya?" He asked.

I debated whether or not I should tell him about the intercourse I had with him.

"Well...today at lunch." Adrienne turned down the music." He grabbed my hand ..he looked bad. He told me that he always would think about me and stuff.."

I could almost feel the tension in the car, Adrienne was mad but calmed down after I told him I told Dante that I had a boyfriend.

"Dont talk to him. He's obviously crazy in the head Bebe girl." He said rubbing my thigh.

We shared a long kiss before I got out the car and headed inside. "Hey momma." I said.

My mother didn't look up from her casserole dish, to be honest, she was getting really good with cooking know.

I ran upstairs and bumbed into Alex. "Alex bro." I said punching his cheek playfully.

He laughed and grabbed my waist and softly through me on the ground. I quickly got up and kicked him in the balls but I swear this kid has some hard ass balls because he didn't react.

Instead, he grabbed my leg and basically threw me against the wall, I slapped him a couple of times while he playfully punched me
in the stomach.

"Aye what the fuck is all that ruckus?!" My father yelled from downstairs.

Alex let go of my hair and I let go off his shirt. "Nothing daddy sorry!" We called back.

My dad grunted and went back into his office. My brother and I laughed before I kicked him and quickly ran in mY room and locked the door.

"This is not over Raven." He said from behind the door. I laughed and jumped on my bed deciding to facetime Adrienne.

"Hay my white gold?" He answered. I stuck the middle finger.

"Stop Adri don't call me that!" I whined. He laughed and bit into a apple.

I gave him some air kisses and glimpes of my ass, he was so entertained. I laughed and gave him another air kiss before ending the call.

I laid back in bed, realizing, this was my last year in highschool and college was definitely on its way.

I closed my eyes thinking about the casserole mom was making, I shot right up and opened my door but my face hit the floor.

"You asshole!" I sneered at Alex as he was laughing His butt off. He knew I was thinking of that casserole.

"Ugh." I said getting up, I ran downstairs beating him to it.

"Y'all stop acting like babies this ain't a preschool Raven and Alexander" My mother said setting up the table.

Alex and I punched each others shoulders before taking our seats at The dinner table.

We prayed and dug in.

Author ~ I'm stopping right here guys, should I do one more part or this is it?

Should I make a book two? Comment!!