Ch.19

Raven Wood~

We arrived at Jackson hospital. My mother parked in front of this Porsche and we quickly walked into the building.

we walked to the receptionist desk where this blonde lady was.

"Hello Who are you visiting ?" She asked biting on the end of her pen. I looked at my mom and she looked at me.

"Adrienne Jonah." I said, She nodded and typed some shit on her computer.

"Room 226." She said. I nodded and we took the elevator upstairs. When we walked to 226...

"Hello." A doctor greeted us. We nodded and went inside.

Adrienne was in the bed, His body looked lifeless. His overgrown hair that was once in a neat cut was all over his caramel face.

His hazel eyes were closed and his hands were placed on his thighs.

"Hey Dri.." I whispered touching his hair. I could hear my mom whimpering in the background.

"I'm sorry I couldn't visit you yesterday, I Found out yesterday and I was too depressed...I love you."

I kissed his cheek and grabbed my bag and turned to walk out with my mother.

"I love you too." I turned around to see Adrienne sitting up in the bed grunting.

I literally screamed as all the nurses came in. "HE'S AWAKE!!!"

Everyone cheered happily, Detective Jonah was coming with his wife

"You finally woke up." I said as we enjoyed a meal consisted of chicken noodle soup.

"Yep. I had a purpose to live." He answered putting his plate down.

"I climbed in the bed unexpectedly and laid on his muscular chest.

"I don't know what I would've done if you... died."