Ch.21

Oh My goodness!!! This is actually the last chapter!!! Damn, we came a really long way with this book.

Thanks for all the support and reading my stories, you guys are awesome.

Hopefully I'll make this part extra long. We'll see.

Raven Wood ~

I couldn't help but notice that the school year is basically over!

This is the last day of school, I didn't know because I have been spending so much time with Adrienne and my friends I didn't have time for my studies.

My parents wont be happy since I'm always on honor roll.

"You look nice." I heard my mother say as she opened the front door. I quickly went to the front door to see Adrienne.

"Well, you came babe!" I said clinging onto his neck, my mother laughed and closed the front door.

"Oh what's up Mr. Wood?" Adrienne greeted my father after giving me a peck on the lips.

"This is a surprise visit" My father said shaking hands. Adrienne nodded.

"Well I just wanted to spend the day before the last day of school with my girl."

I blushed And dragged him down to the living room. "What college are you planning to attend?" I asked.

Adri's face softened as I sat on his lap. "About that Rai, I will be moving to LA for that."

I almost pulled my hair right out my scalp. "What?! Babe I thought..." My words trailed off as I tried to look in his eyes to see if this was a joke.

"Litsen, why don't we just spend more time till I have to take my flight." He said rubbing my thigh.

I sighed and laid on his hard chest thinking of what I would do without him.

Jenn and Andi are not even going to college, they said they wanted to follow their moms footsteps and work for her business, Shoot or die.
Its a shooting range and Andi and Jenn love guns but in a good way.

"Don't cry." Adri said wiping my tears with his hand.

"I can't help it." I whined slobbering all over his dress shirt but he didn't mind.

"C'mon, let's make these few weeks worth it." He said and picked me up in bridal style.

"Like what?" I asked. He looked at me as if he was thinking.

"Imma take you out bae." He said squeezing my butt.

I laughed. "Then I'll go get dress." I said running upstairs.

I quickly opened my closet doors looking for something to wear, I picked out some holister baby blue jeans.

A crop top that showed my flat stomach and belly ring and my all white air forces.

I brushed through my hair that grew all the way to my butt, I put up in the neatest bun and applied some hpt red lipstick and a little mascara.

I was gorgeous even without material on me.

"Where you going?" Alex asked as he was raiding the fridge.

"Out. No where you need to know." I said, he shrugged and took out a bag of doritos.

As I walked in the living room, Adrienne was there talking to my mother.

"I'm ready." I said interrupting, Adrienne got up and hugged my mother.

"Y'all have a awesome time." My mother said closing the door behind us.

We eagerly sat inside his Mercedes Benz and turned up the radio.

"Slooow motioon, you could take you could take yo time!" I sang singing slow motion.

Adri chuckled as we pulled up in front of a fancy restaurant.

"Damn. Too fancy." I said flashing my eyes at the gold exterior.

There we're grown people looking rich as hell and walking in and out.

"Adri? Where did you take me?" I said laughing, this is a place Beyonce would come to eat.

"I took you to a palace." He joked, we walked into the big brown doors.

"Yall have a reservation?" A Hispanic said as we walked up to the podium like thing.

Adri nodded. She asked for his name and then led us inside.

We picked a fancy booth all the way at the back where the lights were dimmed down and there was less noise.

"This is so gorgeous." I whispered touching his shoulder and rubbing it.

"I only did this for you " He said biting on his lip.

"Hello, my name is Dante Johnson and I'll be your maid for today."

Adri and I both looked up at the name Dante and immediately saw Dante!!.

"I want a different waiter." Adri growled. Dante chuckled.

"Please tell him to stop he looks constipated." Dante joked.

Adri immediately got up making a big noise with his chair.

"Babe sit down. He's only trying to get you to embarrass yourself." I said touching Adri's shoulder.

Adrienne sat down and he was pissed, Dante just ruined not only his night but my night too.

"Is there a problem here?" The manager said coming to our table.

"I don't want him to be our waiter." Adri muttered.

The manager looked at Dante. "Dante what's going on?"

"He was harassing me." Adri said half lying.

"Oh my goodness! I'm very sorry Dante get in there. We will have a better waitress here." The manager said walking off.

Dante didn't show no expression as he walked off but he was hurt, I just knew it.

"Finally." Adri said rubbing my knee cap. I giggled and kissed his soft cheek.

I felt safe around Adri since he was the son of the best cop.

Adri's presence made me feel so go it was hard to let him leave.

"Babe." He said picking up my chin and looked deeply into my eyes.

He grabbed my wrist.

"Why so down?" He asked. I was about to say something until our new waiter came.

She took our order and we went back to our conversation .

"I don't want you to leave but what if I come with you?" I asked kissing his lips after each word.

He chuckled and pulled away, "Rai, you need to stop. Just enjoy me now since I'm here, right?"

"Mhm." I said resting my elbow on the table and looking away from him.

"Stop." He said grabbing my waist so I was sitting on his lap.
I laid on his chest and trailed my finger up and down.

"Rai, babe. Lord knows how much I'm gone miss you...but look up. You gone see me again and I will visit as much as I can."

I kissed him and he pinched my thighs before our food came.

After dinner we took a long walk on the beach and not worrying about the negatively affect.

Once we were in front of my house we made out for the last time.

"Damn I love you." He whispered and Squeezed my ass

"I love you too my King." And I looked at him one last time before entering my home.

Thank you all for all the support in this book. And while I was writing I figured that there will be a book two..

But anyways give this last chapter a kiss and start reading my other stories, Book two would be coming out soon.

Love all yah and see y'all latah!!