Ch.4

After School I decided to go to the park. I met this girl named Brianna and she is a really awesome person. She gets bullied and gets beat up everyday.

I decided going to the park will help her forget the past. Once we got to the park, we just started talking about stuff like dating.

"You're very pretty. You should have a boyfriend" Brianna stated. I shook my head.

"BRI you are gorgeous. I think you should of been have a boyfriend like the fuck?"

"Um..I have to go." She said looking at her phone worriedly. She quickly grabbed her bag and started running off.

I think I know why. It was her time to get tortured.

I started running after her but she was running like a track star or dome shit. I just got into my car instead and slowly drove after her.

Once she stopped running, she slowly jogged to the back of the school. I opened the door and sprinted after her.

When it seemed like she stopped I stopped too. My eyes grew big, there was at least ten people talking and laughing. One of them were carrying a gun and some were carrying big ropes.

"Brianna is here!" One of the lightskinned girls said as Brianna breathlessly walked to an empty table.

The girl passed Brianna a gun and a rope. The boys started running to these big black cars and Brianna and some other girls started sprinting to these other black cars.

But, there was one boy that stood out. He had his hair in long braids, his eyes were a dark brown. His style was over the top and he looked like he was the boss of this whole thing.

Know ideas started popping in my head. What if BRIANNA the one that supposedly gets bullied is the one who supposedly is in the game?