Ch.7

Raven Woods~

"Hey mamasitha! Let Chico halla at cho fine thick ass!" A thick accent boomed through the thin halls .

I snapped my head around and saw this mixed looking dude eyeing my ass. I wanted to slap the shit out of him..

"Wasuuh?" He said noticing me looking at him. I shook my head cuz he looked straight up stupid.

"Nothing much.." I murmured. I wasn't bout to start a conversation with this dude.

He started smiling showing blue and red braces. I shook my head and quickly jogged to my next class as the bell rang.

"Morning Miss. Woods..is there a reason why your late?" Mr. Mendez asked me as I rushed to my seat.

"Sorry. Mr.Mendez-" but of course I had to be interrupted by this thick spanish accent.

The door was already swanged open and the same mixed dude from earlier was yelling and hollering at someone walking away.

"Anyway wazzuh guys? A anyboddee got doridos up in heh?" He asked saying doritos strongly.

The whole class bust out laughing hysterically as this dude carried a proud smug on his face.

"Okay class quiet down! I do not tolerate your rudeness in my class okay Andie?" Mr. Mendez said looking at a sitting chart.

This Andie boy started looking round the class. When he spotted me and the empty seat next to me he quickly went up to Mr. Mendez.

"Aye Chico. Sorry for bothering you main but can I sit next to shawty ovahd there'd?" He asked pointing a skinny finger at me.

Mr. Mendez sighed and pulled down his glasses. "My name is Mr. Mendez, Andie, not Chico."

The whole class again busted out laughing as Andie happily skipped toward me.

I blushed and scooted my desk away. My mind started thinking about my brother.

Where was he? He's supposed to be in school and I haven't seen him one bit!

"Okay, we only have five minutes since Andie wants to be rude and not say my name right! And this time there would be homework because of Andie." Mr. Mendez announced.

Everyone groaned and someone threw a pencil at Andie. "Aye meng! Chill k?" Andie said laughing as the whole class roared with laughter.

Once the bell rang, I glanced at the chalk board just to know the homework.

Pg. 556 in history book..questions 1-50. Damn. I sighed and continued my journey to lunch.

I went to the vending machine and brought me a bag of hot Chips and a strawberry soda.

"Hey." A cool voice said from behind me. She was a brown skin girl with curly big hair. Her eyes were a dark hazel like and her presence made me feel warm inside.

"Hi.." I said awkwardly, she took a seat next to me and snacked on some doritos.

"I'm Jennifer Joseph. Who you?"

"I'm Raven woods. Wait are you the sister of Brianna?" I asked questioningly. They looked so much alike I couldn't help but ask.

She nodded. And looked away like I just asked her to go fuck herself.

"Brianna has been out the house for days, my parents know she's in the game and they let her do it but I just found out a few days ago."

I shook my head, "wow..I think she kidnapped my brother." I said ignoring her sadness rudely,

Her eyes grew big and wide. "Damn! I'm so sorry! I'll help you find him!" Jennifer said breathlessly.

"Thanks that'll mean a lot. I was planning to actually do that tonight...if you don't mind."

"Well...I guess my parents will let me. I'll say I'm going with a friend" jennifer said in response.

"Going where?" A demanding voice said from out of no where.

I looked behind me. And there Andie stood looking so serious and not like his usual character.

"Um." Jennifer stuttered as if she was findings words to say.

"Hey chica." Andie said sitting next to me. I groaned as Jennifer growled..

"Andie..is my brother." She said not really proudly. I sighed and looked at Andie who was smiling brightly.

"Really? So...it is you, Andie and Brianna?" I asked curiously. Brianna never told me she had siblings. Not one bit of it.

Plus I thought Brianna was american not..Spanish or Latino. I had so many questions to ask..

"Yeah so where are you going?" Andie repeated more demandingly than last time

"Were going to search for her brother Brianna supposedly kidnapped." Jennifer explained bluntly.

Andie's eyes grew big. "She knew?" He asked as if I wasn't sitting right beside him.

Jennifer nodded her head and turned to face me. She digged in her purple back pack and pulled out her phone.

After a few clicking sounds she showed her phone screen to me. There on the screen was Brianna in jail. She looked terrible.

"She went to jail a few months ago. She killed at least three people she's been in that jail since she was about twelve." Andie said.

I gasped. 'Really? I thought she was a nice geeky girl..I never knew that!"

Andie smiled. "Well believe it. Brianna is bad. Our family doesn't know why she's even in the game. Every time we ask she just shakes her head."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! We all got up and began to file out the cafeteria for dismissal.

"C'mon. Y'all riding with me." I said as we approached my range Rover.

They both gasped as Jennifer sat in the passenger seat and Andie sat in the back.

"Damn girl what kind of parents do you have!" Jennifer asked while looking at my black leather seats.

"Well, let's see the wicked witch is my mother and the workaholic is my father" I explained.

Jennifer laughed as I studied my phone.

"Hey you good?" Andie asked from the back as he noticed my uneasy face.

They both leaned forward to see what I was looking at. It was a text from a anonymous user.

Its say, I know you're looking for your brother. Might never see him again. Wishing you luck.

I then grew angry. "What the fuck?! Please tell me Briana sent this or something!"

Jennifer shook her head, "Brianna won't do something as dumb as that. She's a very secretive killer."

I sighed and threw my phone on the ground.

"It seems like Alex is dead. I don't know" I said worriedly and looking at my new friends.

"Let's be a team...we'll be spy's eh?" Andie said touching his chin hair. I shrugged my small shoulders.

"I guess we could..I mean only if it means saving my big brother."

"Well then. New team?" Jennifer said putting her hand out as if it was floating.

I slapped my hand on hers waiting for Andie to slap his on mine. A smile grew as we all collided our hands together.

"Now...let's get to work" Andie said sneakily.