CH-1 Kripa= Box of Happiness and Mischief 🤭

It was the first day of her college and our Bondita was peacefully in a deep slumber holding her "jeene ki wajah" ("reason to live"), her sister, her carbon copy, her life, her everything, her SISTER in her embrace...

Kripa woke up and whispered in Bondita's ear 

Kripa- Didi, Aaj college ka pehla din hai na? Aaj bhi kiski sapno mein khoye ho? (Sister, today is first day of your college right? Today also in whose dreams are you lost?) 

Bondita- Kripa, Sone de na (let me sleep) 

Kripa- Okay! I will go to college instead of you! 

Bondita woke up with a jerk and said 

Bondita- Oh god! Subah ke aath baj rahe hain! (It's morning 8!) Kripa, tu jaldi se naha kar aaa mein tayar hoti hoon...(go fast, bath and come and I will get ready) 

Kripa- Tum nahi nahaogi? (Won't you bath?) 

Bondita- No time! 

After two minutes Kripa came out of the bathroom wearing her school dress 

Bondita- Itni jaldi kese? (How this fast?) 

Kripa- Di, mujhe bhi late ho raha hai! (I am getting late too!) 

Bondita quickly started combing her hair, and tied it into two neat braids, she put a black black bindi on her forehead and quickly now turned towards the clock...

She needed 15 minutes to reach there and now she had five minutes to get ready and eat...She rushed to the bathroom while Kripa waited for her.... They both had lost their parents in a accident...

Not only they both but the entire connected family, they have two elder twin sisters Mahi and Madhu... None of them are own sisters expect the twin sisters.. 

Kripa had many phobias and syndromes because of the accident which would last for a lifetime..Mahi, had lost her voice 

Not only her voice but also her dream... She had a melodious voice and wanted to become a singer... While Madhu had lost her memory... 

Bondita, she had got very scared that the fear had increased her heartbeat and the fear settled down in her heart forever, her heartbeats were fast, which had lessened her lifespan...

Yet, All of them used to live happily... Kripa always used to make others laugh... While Bondita helped others a lot..Mahi, till now had became a great dancer, she takes care of her sister.. 

Mahi took care of Bondita until she was grown enough to be independent and take care of Kripa.. Bondita for the first time when got a part time job used to go to school in morning and work in night..

For kripa she used to work from home at night... But, as she had a high paying job soon she didn't need to work anymore, She had enough money to complete her college..

After that she has thought to work daily... Bondita had thought to take care of Kripa forever.. Both of them loved eachother more than their self..

Kripa, used to make sandwiches whenever Bondita was busy.. Today as Bondita came out Kripa had already kept two sandwiches on the dressing table while eating the other one..

Bondita quickly wore her dress and went started eating.. She drove the car as Kripa finished eating her sandwich... As Bondita reached she asked kripa to go on her own to her class room..

Kripa went into the classroom and found it empty, she remembered something 

Kripa- Offo Aaj to class ki chuti thi (oh god today was a holiday! )