CH-2 Knowing Eachother

Bondita just smiled at the duo and left Kripa with him... On the other hand Anirudh asked Kripa 

Anirudh- Tumhe kuch chahiye? (Do you want something?) 

Kripa- Nahi (No) Sakha babu 

Anirudh- Tum dono ek saman dikti ho, aur kya kya milta hai? (You two look alike and what other things are same?) 

Kripa- Almost sab (everything) 

Anirudh- Tumhari didi ka kya naam hai? (What is your sister's name) 

Kripa- Bondita 

Anirudh- Tumhare? (Yours?) 

Kripa- Kripa 

Anirudh- Sundar naam hai... (It's a beautiful name) 

Kripa- Didi ka? (Sister's?) 

Anirudh- [thinking]Ye to jese socha tha uski ulti hai! (She is the opposite of what I thought!) 

Kripa- Haan, sab log jese sochte hain mein uski ulti hi hoti hoon... Mujhe shock dene pasand hai😁 (yes, I am always opposite of what others think of me... I love to give shocks😁) 

Anirudh- How did you know what I was thinking!  

Kripa- Bola tha na? Shock dena pasand hai (I said na? I love giving shocks) 

She started giggling and said further 

Kripa- 6th sense lekin didi ka zyada strong hai.. (But her's is stronger) 

Anirudh- Kya!? (What!?) 

Kripa- The same you heard 

Anirudh- You ask many questions, give savage replies, have mind blowing answers, are beautiful, are smart, know how to make others laugh, are loved by all... From whom you got all these? 

Kripa- Didi se.. Didi mujhse sab kuch zyada karti hai... Zyada soti bhi hai🤭  (From didi, she does everything more than me... She even sleeps more🤭) Vese aap college mein padhte ho ya padhate ho? (But, do you study here or teach?) 

Anirudh- I study 

Kripa- To apka class time nahi ho raha? (So isn't it your class time?) 

She asked looking at his watch..

Anirudh- (Tensed face) I forgot! What do I do! 

Kripa- Take me to your class, simple! 

Anirudh looked at her for a moment and agreed.. He brought her down and started walking holding her hand in his...As he entered the classroom all looked at Kripa as if she was different from them..

Anirudh- Vo sir ye meri ek dost ke behen hai, vo kaha hai mein nahi janta isiliye kya sirf aj ke din ke liye mein use rakh sakta hoon? Pareshan nahi karegi (the thing is that sir she is my friend's sister and I don't know where she is.. Can I keep her with me? She will not disturb..)

He agreed.. Anirudh breathed a sigh of relief.. Kripa went and sat beside him.. The professor wrote a maths problem and then asked anyone to solve it.. Anirudh raised his hand as well as Kripa 

Anirudh giggled as he thought she is just imitating him.. But his mouth fell open when she said the correct answer.. There was silence... 

Kripa was getting anxious with the silence, and all staring her... Kripa stood up and asked 

Kripa- Did I say wrong answer teacher? 

Professor- Teacher not beta professor.. Your answer is absolutely correct!